Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Saw Dave Chappelle at starbucks!

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Richard Dean Anderson is the biggest pothead ever! lol, i saw him in Vancouver last summer (downtown near burrard skytrain station) and oh man did he look ripped, I said "are you richard dean anderson" (obviously it was him) and he's like "ummm ya ..... (gives me the weirdest look) why?" i kinda just stepped away after that little encounter, way too creepy for me.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I would ignore people too. Because if you go up to him and ask him "OMFG ARE YOU DAVE CHAPPELLE" everyone in the shop will start bugging him. Before you know it you have a mob of retards following him down the street going "I'm rick james bitch"

I can imagine how annoyed he is with himself. Hearing his catch phrases over and over and over again.

@rossco..I met that fagmo from much once and asked him how his boyfriend was doing. Yah..he didnt want to take a picture with me after that.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Richard Dean Anderson is the biggest pothead ever! lol, i saw him in Vancouver last summer (downtown near burrard skytrain station) and oh man did he look ripped, I said "are you richard dean anderson" (obviously it was him) and he's like "ummm ya ..... (gives me the weirdest look) why?" i kinda just stepped away after that little encounter, way too creepy for me.
    hahahahah

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    He didnt say anything back? Cold.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    LOL, man i wouldv'e asked him something about the Chappelle Show but did anyone see that Interview he had Inside the Actors Studio? He explained a lot about it and it seemed a lot of it was personal so i didn't want to ask. OOO but i found out why he was in the city. He's doing the Punch Line Comedy Club in San Francisco for i think a couple of weeks. My friend got 2 tickets but you think they'd let me in even though i'm not 18? (Just turned 17 on the 14th )

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Hes doing something in toronto soon, somebody told me 70$ a ticket. Im a big fan..but not that big of a fan.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    it wasnt him, it was just a black guy trying to be like him...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123