Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any bitsoup members here?

ihave the same problem ! my bitsoup username is harestyle as well! help pls. thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    No problem here....

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    no problem here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Can some one that is able to log in notify a mod, my username (JimD10796) account is not working, i can't log in. Can't apply for a new account b/c my ip is registered at bitsoup. I forgot to update my email addy so i can't reset the password, I was nearing 800 gigs up/down, hate to lose that.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I am logging in perfectly.....i love bitsoup.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JimD10796 View Post
    Can some one that is able to log in notify a mod, my username (JimD10796) account is not working, i can't log in. Can't apply for a new account b/c my ip is registered at bitsoup. I forgot to update my email addy so i can't reset the password, I was nearing 800 gigs up/down, hate to lose that.
    Oops forgot the email addy [email protected] Can someone please help and pass along to a bitsoup mod, Thanks in advance.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    I have sent out a PM as well as a link to this thread. Unfortunately nobody was on at the time I checked, but I'm sure this will be fixed.

I haven't tried logging out myself, but have no problems with my account as is

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Dose someone know if bitsoup has been hacked or something????????

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by RPerry View Post
    I have sent out a PM as well as a link to this thread. Unfortunately nobody was on at the time I checked, but I'm sure this will be fixed.

I haven't tried logging out myself, but have no problems with my account as is
    Ok, thank you very much, i haven't been able to log on since i defrag/ rebooted on Friday. Wonder whats going on with the site?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Still no help or contact with bitsoup staff. Is the site still up?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast