Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Any bitsoup members here?

bitsoup was taken down with a bunch of other sites by some hackers with nowt better to do. the tracker went as well as a load of torrents that were uploaded - back on track now tho

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    First ive heard of that, just checked and my account isn't working.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I'm in the same boat as you my e-mail has changed to [email protected]. I've checked and my account still isn't working. Oh and my user name is k20. Does anyone at bitsoup know what's going on with the accounts. I really don't want to loose my ratio.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    when the site was hacked, i couldnt get in for a few hours and then finally i got in. I noticed something went wrong when i noticed torrents and latest posts were missing. I dont know why some people could still get in and others couldnt though.

for the bitsoup irc chat = irc://irc.bitsoup.org/bitsoup
    just go in there and maybe someone there can help you guys who are having account problems.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Sure wish a mod over there would help out and fix my account, can't log in or reset password (due to old email addy)since last week. There is another post about bitsoup problems. So if anyone is kind enough to PM a mod about my account problems i'd sure appreciate it. My user name is JimD10796 and my email address has changed to [email protected].

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Please For The Love Of God, Can Someone Please Help?

Doesnt Bitsoup Have A Email Or Some Kind Of Way Of Contacting The Admin Or Something

My Name On Bitsoup On Jason02..i Am A Power User, A Donor, With Vip Status.

I Havent Been Able To Log On In A Week, I Am On The Brink Of Tears...please Can Someone Help Me, Dont Let A Grown Man Sit Here And Cry.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Jason if you could PM me your email addy or Email it to me , i'll pass it on to mod, i know exactly how you feel. I'm b.s.ing with them right now on IRC. Took me 12 days to find the right person and was back on in 5 minutes. Info they needed was Nick at bitsoup, current email address and old one (if applicable). Jim
    Last edited by JimD10796; 08-10-2006 at 01:52 PM. Reason: edit email

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambler View Post
    for the bitsoup irc chat = irc://irc.bitsoup.org/bitsoup
    just go in there and maybe someone there can help you guys who are having account problems.
    do as scrambler said
    visit their irc channel, and they'll fix the problem.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post

do as scrambler said
    visit their irc channel, and they'll fix the problem.
    Yeah took like 5 minutes in there and all working again

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    i to have not recieved the reset password for bitsoup and its really annoying now. can someone who can loggin please contact the admin team and ask them to help me out. my email is [email protected]. any help much appreciated.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast