Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Any bitsoup members here?

i to have not recieved the reset password for bitsoup, can someone who can loggin please contact the admin team and ask them to help me out. my email is [email protected].

thanks toonarmy1

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    The reason why you guys arent getting your emails is because you have HOTMAIL emails.

For some reason the second email doesnt get sent to hotmail addresses.

You must create a new email account, that is NOT HOTMAIL and try to reach a admin or something on BITSOUPS IRC CHANNEL and they will send the new link to your OTHER NON-HOTMAIL email address.

It took me a few days of begging and crying on the irc channel for them to fix me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    hey there.....I'm kinda new at this so please bear with me.....

hi JimD10796
    I hate to impose but I don't see any other way.....the next time you are b.s.ing with bitsoup people on irc could you do me a solid and give them my nick and email (that damn hotmail crap). I can't seem to figure out the irc program and have been screaming and shouting insanely at the computer about this login problem.

nick - ddsspawn
    email - [email protected]
    email to send new pass - [email protected]

thanks in advance.

also if you ever need something from Hawaii let me know and I'll see what I can do in return.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Reason your not getting your emails is because they no longer run a working mailserver. Has nothing to do with hotmail that I know of. Has to do with ANY email addresses you use.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    i am also in need of help getting a contact addy for bitsoup...no update addy and forgot password...doh

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I was a member, but never used it so my account was disabled.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    caricas's Avatar O GLORIOSO BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Im a member!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    ChotaZorro's Avatar Arsenal Fan BT Rep: +1
    I once had this problem in SceneMachine but no problems in BitSoup yet.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    i just logged in fine
    whats ur username on there, and i'll pm a staff member

edit: sent a pm with ur details asking for it to be reset and emailed to the email provided.

edit again: pls dont pm me asking to message the mods on bitsoup. ive had at least 20 pm's for this.
    visit their irc channel and they will fix it for u.

irc://irc.bitsoup.org/bitsoup
    Notice the Irc channels info. You should direct any login issues to the staff using irc. Im sure they would be able to get your accounts fixed provided you verify the account is yours.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    hi i just re install my windows and i forgot to backup my userid from the bitsoup and i try to do a recovery at the website for Forgot your pass? and nothing happing anybody have idea. i did u the search and nothing come under my issue thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast