Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Any bitsoup members here?

I'm having the same problem with getting back into bitsoup. I`v recently requested my password but have received nothing. I know i have requested it in the past with hotmail and no issues. I`v been with the site for years and I`m very sad that I can`t get my password recovered. Any help or suggestions would be great! Thank you!

I'm having the same problem with getting back into bitsoup. I`v recently requested my password but have received nothing. I know i have requested it in the past with hotmail and no issues. I`v been with the site for years and I`m very sad that I can`t get my password recovered. Any help or suggestions would be great! Thank you!
    Last edited by reddcrow; 11-03-2013 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster
    Is your username here the same as on Bitsoup?

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    No my user name on bitsoup is coronaextra.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    rollotomassi
    yeah im having the same issue can't retrieve my username and password... anyone know what to do?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    richasis's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by reddcrow View Post
    And, the Peoples' Democratic Party appreciates your cooperation...

Quote Originally Posted by richasis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by reddcrow View Post
    And, the Peoples' Democratic Party appreciates your cooperation...
    Well Done.
    Last edited by richasis; 11-18-2013 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Hello to all,

My first time reg and login here...

I been using Bitsoup for more than 8 years... after the last outage of the service i cannot login to the site no more.... It would not except my password.. I have used the irc bitsoup but still without any respond.. can someone please help me... I know this is an old thread, better than opening a new one with the same issues..

Thank you in advance

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaer View Post
    Hello to all,

I been using Bitsoup for more than 8 years... after the last outage of the service i cannot login to the site no more.... It would not except my password.. I have used the irc bitsoup but still without any respond.. can someone please help me... I know this is an old thread, better than opening a new one with the same issues..

Thank you in advance

To clarify matters is your Bitsoup username dbaer ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    Hello to all,

Thank you in advance

To clarify matters is your Bitsoup username dbaer ?
    HI,

My username is davebaer
    if you need an e-mail address I would be glade to provided to you as well.. ( just an fyi the original e-mail i had when i signed up with BitSoup is no longer valid, different provider now I am with )

Thank you

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    HI,

My username is davebaer
    if you need an e-mail address I would be glade to provided to you as well.. ( just an fyi the original e-mail i had when i signed up with BitSoup is no longer valid, different provider now I am with )

Thank you
    See, I told you Yoda wasn't dead!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Of course Yoda is not dead... Just Yoda need to do his Magic/trick to get my account active with resetting the password...

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    HI,

My username is davebaer

Thank you
    See, I told you Yoda wasn't dead!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast