Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any bitsoup members here?

Hi

I'm experiencing problems with bitsoup. Login fails and the confirmation email doesn't arrive. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Wendy

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Yes same problems here, i can't attempt a reset tho, stupid me forgot to update my email addy. Oops. Hopefully the problem gets fixed soon.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Quote Originally Posted by wendyann View Post
    Hi

I'm experiencing problems with bitsoup. Login fails and the confirmation email doesn't arrive. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Wendy
    Welcome to FST Wendy.
    LOL i went to Bitsoup and it was ok. Then i did logout and tryed to login but no success lol
    The solution was to ask for a password recovery and then change the password again.

This is weird...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thanks for the welcome, I'm hoping someone who can get in could ask a staff member to email me, or reset the password back to what it was originally. As I'm assuming they have reset the password, without the email telling me what it is i'm stuffed. You can't even make a dupe account so you can get in and ask about it. No contact details are available until you log in....Weird is right.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    i just logged in fine
    whats ur username on there, and i'll pm a staff member

edit: sent a pm with ur details asking for it to be reset and emailed to the email provided.

edit again: pls dont pm me asking to message the mods on bitsoup. ive had at least 20 pm's for this.
    visit their irc channel and they will fix it for u.

irc://irc.bitsoup.org/bitsoup
    Last edited by j0hn; 08-12-2006 at 01:49 AM. Reason: update

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    pm sent

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thanks so much for your help John, all sorted now

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    John i think i need you help too. I have asked for a password reset but still waiting for the password to arrive. Have sent you a pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Hi it's not my day today, I have been a power user at Bitsoup for a while, I tried to log in today & wont accept passcode. So i tried to reset only to find out that i can't log in to my designated yahoo account to retrieve e-mail & to top it off i yahoo wont let me delete this account so i can reactivate it and i can't change my e-mail at Bitsoup til i log in haaaaaaag. Plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase some one help.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by k20 View Post
    Hi it's not my day today, I have been a power user at Bitsoup for a while, I tried to log in today & wont accept passcode. So i tried to reset only to find out that i can't log in to my designated yahoo account to retrieve e-mail & to top it off i yahoo wont let me delete this account so i can reactivate it and i can't change my e-mail at Bitsoup til i log in haaaaaaag. Plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase some one help.
    LOL, i'm in the same boat as you. Wonder what the problem is? If someone is able to log in at Bitsoup, can you please let a Mod know whats going on. Thanks in Advance.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast