Thread: Looking for a scenetorrents.org and a bitme.org invitation

Poster

Unsure

I have accounts on several sites for a long time and with pretty good ratios. I am looking for a person who can kindly waste one of his spare invitations for the sites scenetorrents.org or bitme.org. You can see details of my accounts at torrentbytes.net and torrentleech.org below.

Well, I have 4 bitgamer.com invites if you are interested in. Yes, I know they are worthless if compared the ones I am looking for, but these are only invitations I have at the moment and I can give all of them for one of the sites I mentioned above

Update: I want to thank Zafer, who has kindly invited me to bitme.org. So, I am only looking for a scenetorrents.org invitation now, if it is possible
    Last edited by lcrt; 08-03-2006 at 06:18 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hi..ı need sct invite.help me please.ıf you send me sct invite ı can send you "x264,feedthe,torrentleech,supertorrents.org,torrenreactor,1bt.ru,bitme invites and ı can give you my boxtorrents accunt.thank you for [email protected]

http://www.resimekle.com/view/29338 -bitmetv

http://www.resimekle.com/view/29339 -torrentleech

http://www.resimekle.com/view/29340 -bitme.org

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ispartali View Post
    hi..ı need sct invite.help me please...
    I think you should read the post before you reply

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Zafer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    @ lcrt
    If you read the topics ScT is impossible you can only get bitme I think.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster
    Seems like you are right Zafer, I have read a lot of topics here (and other forums) saying that scenetorrents.org has closed both registrations and invitation system, so it is impossible to get in. But it is also seem like nobody is exactly sure about this.

Is there anybody here who has an account at scenetorrents.org and can clarify the situation? We all now that they are not taking sign-ups, but do they really closed their invitation system too?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    B O O S BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lcrt View Post
    Is there anybody here who has an account at scenetorrents.org and can clarify the situation? We all now that they are not taking sign-ups, but do they really closed their invitation system too?
    Invitation system isn't close, but invites have only very special people (propably ScT lovers or above )

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster
    no its not closed . i have 3 invites for ScT but i like to trade with some other acounts like uk-t ,templateshares
    Last edited by kalle66; 08-07-2006 at 02:04 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster
    @blekitna
    Thanks for your reply, good to hear that. Now I should find someone who really "loves" scenetorrents.org

@kalle66
    Yes, I know I need something more than a few bitgamer.com invites, thanks anyway for reminding