Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been trying to get signup/invite to torrent site?

How long have you spent trying to get signup/invite to a torrent site?

Few days,a few weeks,a couple of months,over 6 months,over a year,i've given up.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    I've been trying to get on Oink since I first heard about it. I finally got on it toward the beginning but I got kicked because I never used it. It was actually only a month when I went back and my account was gone. I had uploaded quite a bit too.

Been trying to get on again ever since

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I've had been trying to register on the site demonoid.com before... it's not like I'd been bother to check everyday but there was one day when the registration was open and I wasn't bother to sign up... now i need it /sigh...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fielist for the past 6 months or so,lost my acct due to inactivity last summer.

not really a big deal to me but thats the only site i have had a problem trying to sign back up to.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Many people talking about loosing their account at torrent sites,get kicked off for whatever reason.Do you realise alot of sites if you've allready been a member there and try to re-signup it won't let you cause ip ban?

Reading the rules in 1 site says "If you get ban from here you WON'T be allowed back!"

I've heard this happen to a few people actually,get really excited "Yes I finally got signup/invite back to my old site"

Then find out they can't re-join.Not sure if all torrent sites do this,but i've heard alot do.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    thats from a BAN though. Not through the account being inactive, VIP.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Until now, i've have waited only 2 weeks for a couple of sites.
    Some top sites don't count because although i would be glad to have them i'm not really after them because i know i wouldn't have a chance yet
    Last edited by FreeDoom; 08-02-2006 at 07:06 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ITS ALL IN THE MUSIC
    a couple of days i guess for for a bunch of sites that i decided to try about 2 different usernames and eventually signed up with both names

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I've been trting to get an oink invite for almost a year now. I'm still trying

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    i've been trying to get a torrentleech invite for 8 months.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast