Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BitmeTV Help! Acc Dissabled!

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well anyhow, everyone entitled to their opinion and mine is: "Great tracker, staff needs serious improvement".
    I would rather go for extinction instead of improvement.
    aww did the poor little baby get his account taken away a while ago. you talk shit about bmtv and anyone who thinks its a good tracker, i stated that we all know the rules so why cry about them then you have a fucking fit like a 2 year old about how bad bmtv is. we get it, you dont like it probably because you cant use it, that doesnt change the fact that it is a very good tracker and the staff isnt bad at all if you follow the rules that you're supposed to read before you even start using it. its ok though "sylar666"(real original btw), im sure you could get in if you wanted but just hate the staff that much......riiiiight.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    have ever thought about an formal complaint about staff members to the site owner.

if many users dislike a certain staff member's behaviour and complain in a polite way, i think there will be a reaction.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I would rather go for extinction instead of improvement.
    aww did the poor little baby get his account taken away a while ago. you talk shit about bmtv and anyone who thinks its a good tracker, i stated that we all know the rules so why cry about them then you have a fucking fit like a 2 year old about how bad bmtv is. we get it, you dont like it probably because you cant use it, that doesnt change the fact that it is a very good tracker and the staff isnt bad at all if you follow the rules that you're supposed to read before you even start using it. its ok though "sylar666"(real original btw), im sure you could get in if you wanted but just hate the staff that much......riiiiight.
    Just read it Honey.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e2#post2321331
    I got nothing personal against U, Wise man. The position is still up for grab for u. aysomc for President! And I hope U will keep on dreaming of FTN for a long-long time.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123