Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV Help! Acc Dissabled!

thisnoall's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I was banned for nothing, too. Try tvtorrents.com, it's a great site!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +3
    Yeah my account is disabled too. I was drunk one night and typed captcha wrong 3 times in a row. I've been trying to contact admin in there IRC but they are non responsive.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    The best way to resolve a disabled a/c for the various reasons you have described here is to go to the irc help channel (not the main channel as has been described here) which is irc.bitmetv.org #bitmetv.help.
    If not there are community reps (staff members) from bitmetv here:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eps-fst-232869
    but irc is the best way to resolve the issue, & I will say it again , publicly airing your grievances before even talking to a staff member likely will not endear you to them

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    that is exactly what i did, but when you get older by a day and finally get voiced in their help channel you meat a brick wall staff that give you the answer: "You were banned because the friend of the brother of the stepmother of your inviter has been banned from the tracker for 1 day inactivity (or any other stupid random reason)".
    And then you just sit in front of the keyboard speechless.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 10-09-2007 at 12:18 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by shipper View Post
    bitmetv staff my account is shipper my freind kazze sent you an email and you told me to get on this site. Pablo is his alias that sent me here. i wrote my passwod 3 time wrong. and when i tried to send an email to my own adress it said i had no such adress registrated. [email protected] is my adress "my freind has no invites left because of this" i promise to take care of my ratio, as i was doing. so please help me with this missunderstanding Shipper
    maybe my eyes are messing me with me but i think you brought back a thread that was over a year old with a comment that makes no sense at all. and i never understood these threads, you dont get disabled for nothing, maybe your inviter or someone on their tree with you got disabled for cheating and you go with them, we all know those rules before we join so no point in crying about them after its happened.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i am unfamiliar with that thread, and i understand what you are saying, BUT first of all i don't think that you should kick the whole invite tree from the trunk to the last leaf (yes i know their tracker their rules).
    Secondly i had my TL disabled because of bad invite tree, i went to their IRC and talked to some members that said i have no chance to recover my account, but i talked to an op and reasoned with him.
    Guess what, i got my account back, i have great respect for staff there, they are friendly and they actually listen, they don't work like a php script, but like actual people. The staff is there to give the member a human connection.
    Well anyhow, everyone entitled to their opinion and mine is: "Great tracker, staff needs serious improvement".
    Mayhem Out.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    maybe my eyes are messing me with me but i think you brought back a thread that was over a year old with a comment that makes no sense at all. and i never understood these threads, you dont get disabled for nothing, maybe your inviter or someone on their tree with you got disabled for cheating and you go with them, we all know those rules before we join so no point in crying about them after its happened.
    What a wise man U are...Can U join us as a Consiglieri ? Everybody knows Your point, and yes, he has the right to be pissed off. Last thing is he wants to read is the kind of supporting comments U throw. Congratulations, Einstein!
    And BMTV sux, bigtime! Hopefully, one day it just evaporates. Problem I do not know the evaporation habits of faeces.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    that is exactly what i did, but when you get older by a day and finally get voiced in their help channel you meat a brick wall staff that give you the answer: "You were banned because the friend of the brother of the stepmother of your inviter has been banned from the tracker for 1 day inactivity (or any other stupid random reason)".
    And then you just sit in front of the keyboard speechless.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well anyhow, everyone entitled to their opinion and mine is: "Great tracker, staff needs serious improvement".
    I would rather go for extinction instead of improvement.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I would rather go for extinction instead of improvement.
    although i am also happy with that idea and the comparison to faeces .

what i meant was: the tracker has great torrent count, great speeds, ggreat pre times, good member, and nasty stuff.
    The sysops should either introduce them to some people skills workshops or just kick their asses out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast