Thread: neat little program for unpacking

Poster

Urgent

hello everyone.. I figure I share this program with yah.. If someone already posted this please forgive me I did use the search button nothing came up.

anyways here small description what this program does:
    "AutoUnpack is a freeware utility that can be used to automatically download, repair, and unpack all RAR-, 7z-, zip-, TS - archives, or splitted files (e.g. *.001). Which is especially useful for usenet binaries."

I really got tired unpacking the rar's and part's manually so I hunt for program this job automated and I found this sucker.

so here the link.
    h!!p://see-and-be.com/AutoUnpack/index.php

I hope you like

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Going to test this. I tried 2 other programs before but they both crashed when runned simultaniously with newsbin.

Thanks.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Oh. Just noticed something. This program can save attached NZB files in a mail to disk automatically. I tried to get this done for 2 god damn weeks.... NICE

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    NZB Poster
    quickpar already can monitor and auto-repair the files, so basically all this program does extra is automatically un-pack the files when they are ready?

Sounds a bit silly to have ANOTHER program for such a measly little step.
    It is really such a big deal to double click a file and choose where to extract to ?

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by stylus View Post
    quickpar already can monitor and auto-repair the files, so basically all this program does extra is automatically un-pack the files when they are ready?

Sounds a bit silly to have ANOTHER program for such a measly little step.
    It is really such a big deal to double click a file and choose where to extract to ?
    Or right-click and click "Extract Here"