Thread: Attack of the Show

rrrank BT Rep: +3
    If any of you follow, could you tell me which sites have Attack of the Show releases on them? I have TorrentBytes, TorrentLeech, TorrentDamage, and RevolutionTT, just incase I miss an ep I wanna know.
    Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I'll allow this but remember that posting direct links is not allowed, just links to a site that has it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    rrrank BT Rep: +3
    thanks rossco!

edit: im guessing bitmetv has it, but it's pretty hard to get into, plus that would be the wrong section. Are there any other sites? I mean, there has to be a second best TV torrent site...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    That Show Used To Be So Good But Now It's Lame :-(

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    It is still great !

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    duynghia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by extremepilot View Post
    im guessing bitmetv has it, but it's pretty hard to get into
    Actually BitMeTV doesn't have TV show named "Attack of the Show", I hope you didn't type it wrong.
    Of course, you're right, it's not so easy to get an invite to that tracker, but staff of BMTV aren't nice. All TV shows they sharing there were downloaded from Newsgroupṣ (Usenet). Almost of TV episodes there are encoded by XviD or DivX codecs, their quality is good, but none of them can compare with DVD and HD 1080i sources from Newsgroups.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by vipoftheworld View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by extremepilot View Post
    im guessing bitmetv has it, but it's pretty hard to get into
    Actually BitMeTV doesn't have TV show named "Attack of the Show", I hope you didn't type it wrong.
    Of course, you're right, it's not so easy to get an invite to that tracker, but staff of BMTV aren't nice. All TV shows they sharing there were downloaded from Newsgroupṣ (Usenet). Almost of TV episodes there are encoded by XviD or DivX codecs, their quality is good, but none of them can compare with DVD and HD 1080i sources from Newsgroups.
    What's so special about Newsgroups that only they can have DVD quality TV shows?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    @vipoftheworld \
    I think what extremepilot is looking for a show that airs on G4 tv called attack of the show.
    Link-> http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire
    What's so special about Newsgroups that only they can have DVD quality TV shows?
    @phoenixfire
    Newsgroups are'nt the only ones to have this kind of content and really its the release groups that do most of the important work, since without them we would'nt get the quality we do and would be suffering with homemade releases with no standards in place as there is in the scene.

@extremepilot
    You might want to check a pre-channel if you have axcess to one or just have a look over at NForce or Vcdquality and check to see if any groups are releasing this show and then do a newsgroup search of that title and see if you could find it that way.

NFOrce link-> http://www.nforce.nl/index.php?switchto=nfos
    Vcdquality link -> http://www.vcdquality.com/

Cheers
    DKe8ive1
    Last edited by DKre8ive1; 08-22-2006 at 01:04 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› BT Rep: +1
    I just checked on a prechan and the last one that was released is from 8 weeks ago.