Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Matrix Reloaded On Torrentse.cx

Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@5 May 2003 - 05:37
    you people crack me up... lol

it hadnt hit irc, or newsgroups yet, and u think some small torrent site would have it?

now you know why none of us old schoolers jumped in on this...
    Another Elvis sighting. I guess Elvis has left the building.

2. Movies & TV   -   #92
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Gandalf on Crack+5 May 2003 - 05:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gandalf on Crack @ 5 May 2003 - 05:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Skillian@5 May 2003 - 04:49
    It might help if you told us the filename or extension. If they are .bin files, burn them to CD or mount them with Daemon tools.

I wasnt able to figure out the file extension....i think it was a .avi but i am totally baffled.

at the site below half way down is LOTR The Two Towers and it says the name of it is &#39;LOTR The Two Towers.torrent&#39; I dont know if thats the filename though :-/
    suprnova - TTT

I&#39;ll get daemon tools now and give it a shot. [/b][/quote]
    Just checked it out, and they are .AVIs, so daemon tools won&#39;t really be much use to you. As to why you can&#39;t play them, I can&#39;t really help you, except to say the normal things about make sure you have the right codecs etc. If it is the file I&#39;m thinking of, the codec is XviD, so make sure you&#39;ve got that on your system.

3. Movies & TV   -   #93
    god damnit. i cant believe i read all 7 pages of this&#33; my eyes hurt. TIME FOR BED FOR ME.. I HAVE FINALS

4. Movies & TV   -   #94
    Poster
    Matrix.Reloaded.DVDSCR.SVCD.MegaDownloadz.com is still fake. Stop posting it, PLEASE.
    ...from torrentse.cx

sorry fellas..

5. Movies & TV   -   #95
    oh jeez dont u ppl get it the there is not matrix screener this movie is going to be a blockbuster and i dont think the producers are stupid enough to let the movie out for any purpose before the official release date so ppl theres only like 9 days so cool it and stop wasting space on this forum.

6. Movies & TV   -   #96

This post was damn funny

wow this one really cracked me up

everyone was so despreate to get the file and it turned out to be a fake
    the edits were real funny too

7. Movies & TV   -   #97
    I have sed it be for and i will say it a gane wen it cums out my site will have it http://www.thematrixreloaded.mirrorz.com your makeing your selfs look like jokes just came down and if you do think you have seen it just E Mail Me and i will look in to it

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910