Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MLS' DC United Thrashes Real Madrid.....

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    in a 1 - 1 tie.

That is all.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I wish I had watched it but it was not on the tube . Read about it tho in the paper and Freddy Abu played well ? The write up seemed to be very unkind to the young fellow .

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Watching Real Madrid play is embarrassing, yet they are the team who have won the most amount of Champions Leagues.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    They hould be stronger now. Especially in the defence with Cannavaro in their team and in the front line with Van Nistelrooy and Emerson in the Center.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    @ Delorean

Yes I'm glad they've finally got a good defender like Cannavaro, since Hierro left years ago they've gone downhill. Nonetheless the past years they've also had many stars like: Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, Beckham and Raul, but they've haven't done anything what so ever. I really hope your right and this year they play up to their usual standards.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I wish I had watched it but it was not on the tube . Read about it tho in the paper and Freddy Abu played well ? The write up seemed to be very unkind to the young fellow .
    It was on Comcast Sportnet over here. From what I saw, he play pretty well. On one breakaway run at goal the Madrid player conveniently tripped him up.

Menial highlights

Longer highlights
    Last edited by Busyman™; 08-12-2006 at 12:48 PM.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Wtf are menial highlights.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dml View Post
    @ Delorean

Yes I'm glad they've finally got a good defender like Cannavaro, since Hierro left years ago they've gone downhill. Nonetheless the past years they've also had many stars like: Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, Beckham and Raul, but they've haven't done anything what so ever. I really hope your right and this year they play up to their usual standards.
    Actually if you recall they got the downhill when Makelele left to enforce Chelsea.
    I'm not really glad they got him. Barca now will have Cannavaro to worry about.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    @busyman

Cheers for the highlights!

@manker

menial highlights are the short highlights, just the goals, the longer highlights tend to have the whole attacks etc... Then again I didnt watch the longer highlights.

@delorean

yes your completely right, I forgot about Makelele. None the less I think Zidane was a better midfielder and even though he kept the team going, they terribly lacked in defense, honestly it must suck to be Iker Casillas knowing that your defense is utterly useless. None the less Barcelona have to worry about Ronaldinho, because if he plays like he did during the world cup, Barcelona aren't even going to end up top ten of "la liga".

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dml View Post
    @busyman

Cheers for the highlights!

@manker

menial highlights are the short highlights, just the goals, the longer highlights tend to have the whole attacks etc... Then again I didnt watch the longer highlights.

@delorean

yes your completely right, I forgot about Makelele. None the less I think Zidane was a better midfielder and even though he kept the team going, they terribly lacked in defense, honestly it must suck to be Iker Casillas knowing that your defense is utterly useless. None the less Barcelona have to worry about Ronaldinho, because if he plays like he did during the world cup, Barcelona aren't even going to end up top ten of "la liga".
    Are sure? With Thuram and Zambrotta stregthen the defence along Puyol and
    Oleguer, Deco in the center along Xavi/Iniesta and Lionel Messi,Eiður Guðjohnsen and Eto in the front line. And of course Víctor Valdés as stronghold guardian, i believe Barca will be stronger. What do you say?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast