Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: software to remove censored video

limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    DRM has nothing to do with your problem, DRM is a copyright protection and such protected WMA or WMV files can't be played. Once they can be played they arn't DRM protected anymore, thats when u buy em or are a member of a paysite.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    i've found a programme named windows media format 9.5 SDK. i dn know how to use it, but it has editing applications, can anyone explain how this works to me? thx

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    DRM has nothing to do with your problem, DRM is a copyright protection and such protected WMA or WMV files can't be played. Once they can be played they arn't DRM protected anymore, thats when u buy em or are a member of a paysite.
    i see, thx

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    give up dood. you're not getting any black bars / fuzzy pieces of video removed. sorry, but you'll have to just find original, uncensored stuff.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    i've found a solution to this on some other webbie, but still, i don understand it, im new to this stuff, pls help me explain this in a simplier way, and also the softwares it mentioned, tell me where to get them.

have seen this question so many times, I decided to do it myself and write down the steps. I am saving this answer in a notepad file so I can just paste it in over, and over again. Step 1: Put the original clip in track 1A Step 2: Copy the clip and paste it into track 2 Step 3: Create a track matte in Photoshop with the desired shape and size Step 4: Create a Video Track 3 Step 5: Import the matte and put it into track 3 Step 6: Apply the Mosaic effect (in Stylize) to the clip in 1A Step 7: Change the transparency of the clip in track 2 to "Track Matte" Step 8: Apply motion to the matte in track 3 if needed to keep it centered on the subject Step 9: Alt-Scrub to see if you got the motion correct Step 10: Wait a long time for a render Basically, the track matte transparency allows the modified clip in track 1A to show through the unmodified clip in track 2 wherever the matte is black. The hard part is using motion to keep the matte centered on the face or license plate. You will probably need one heck of a lot of keyframes if the subject moves a lot. As for the Photoshop file, when you start a new file, the "New" dialog box asks you to name it, and asks you for an image size. On my system, when I change the "inches" to "pixels" it automatically changes to 720X480. The PAL folks need to use their own frame size. I leave the resolution at 72 and the mode as RGB. The contents needs to be checked as "Transparent". Then just draw a simple circle, square or oval - in black. Nothing else. Don't fill in the rest of the area. You can draw it dead center. It will make it easier to use the motion later. Thanks to SLG (AKA Steven) - 07:40pm Apr 15, 2002

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Poster
    WoW...

Going through all that to remove a black box and replace it with blocky colours at random.

Yep your get the full effect with that.

GIVE IT UP

The only way to get a full clean image so you can see it all under those black boxes is to have the original source before they put the black boxes on it.

Once they convert to DVD or any other format the boxes become hard coded on each frame.. Its not like an extra layer floating over the image its basicley replaced what you would normaly see.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    no....i think its a extra layer....
    well...i played this once, when the movie ended and it goes back to the start, tht time i could see the boxes moved, so, it makes me think tht its a extra layer(when it goes back to the start, it hanged for some time, i think tht's wht made the circles moved, then i try to play it agn, the circles went back to thier places)
    Last edited by kulakuala; 08-15-2006 at 09:24 AM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kulakuala View Post
    no....i think its a extra layer....
    well...i played this once, when the movie ended and it goes back to the start, tht time i could see the boxes moved, so, it makes me think tht its a extra layer(when it goes back to the start, it hanged for some time, i think tht's wht made the circles moved, then i try to play it agn, the circles went back to thier places)
    If its a DivX rip from a DVD source it will not be a layer it would be hard coded during conversion... Thats why one guy said if you rip from a DVD source you could possibley get rid of them if they were not part of the movie vob.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    i see...but mine's a dvd rip, and the censored part did move, so, by any chance, the person censored it after ripping the movie from a dvd source?

wht if its edited after ripping from a dvd source? and also, its an extra layer, then would this make it possible and easy to remove?
    Last edited by kulakuala; 08-15-2006 at 12:09 PM.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    What are we talking about, is it a avi, wmv, rm or .... ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast