Thread: Torrents for Sportscenter?

I've seen some other posts about sports trackers in general, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a daily dose of sportscenter. I was hoping BitMeTV would work out, but then learned of the "no sports" rule...

I have a feeling its just wishful thinking, but can anyone point me to some sportscenter???

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    I was looking for that kind of torrent too. unfortunately, it's just as rare as black diamonds. =p Well, i've seen boxing torrents once and also torrent for football. Try looking for the sports torrents you want individually rather in general. It should make things easier. I guess.. ^_^

3. BitTorrent   -   #3

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Yeah... I didn't think I'd have much luck with this...

If only BitMeTV would allow sports shows! Why don't they? Then again, maybe something like sportscenter could fall under the guise of news? maybe even a talk show?

Unfortunately, i really just want that ONE show...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ive been hoping that someonewill cap sportscenter too.. its unbelievable moving just 50 miles into canada and i cant find us espn sportscenter on dig cable or satellite :/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    tvu player is your friend...free espn and a bunch of other channels too...you also need a decent connection

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLesija View Post
    well, I just can name all sports trackers I known:

http://tb.archatos.com/
    What is archatos? I clicked on the link and something came up but I couldn't get in. Has the site gone down or is it invite only? I would also like a good sports tracker so info please.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Basketball:
    Sport-scene
    sportbit
    bt.davka
    Hockey:
    5minsforfighting
    Football:
    fbtz
    F1
    PEC
    Fighting:
    tc-boxing
    MMA Tracker
    FCZ
    PWT

There's some others but I mentioned the biggest
    TCS Byatch in training

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I don't think you're going to find a reliable Sportscenter torrent. There are just too damn many episodes to record!!

You'd be better off listening to the Podcasts or checking out ESPN 360 daily.