Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Too Many Idiots With Pc's

I'm confused. The only reason for people to "cheat" with upload files by renaming them is to try and get better upload speeds. This would be great if there was'nt a a great cheat out there (i.e. KaZaA Lite) for all those wankers who don't upload files. I really do wish that there could could be a killer button to cause serious damage to idiots pc's who waste download time by lying. Escuse my rant but i've just wasted 4 hours downloading some shitty film that was supposed to be x-men 2. surprise surprise it was not at all.

For anyone who re-names files like this. I hope you get what you deserve. something slow and painful like SARS. Am getting just so fucked off with pricks who can't be arsed to share files properly. P.S. if there's a hacker out there who would be open to wiping out these pricks PC's for a fee, I'm getting so frustrated i'd almost be willing to sponser a pc massacre.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Viqer_fell@4 May 2003 - 20:55
    Escuse my rant but i've just wasted 4 hours downloading some shitty film that was supposed to be x-men 2. surprise surprise it was not at all.

Have you tried AVI preview or Kazaa Preview Extractor?

Physician, heal thyself...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    you can use avi preview on a partially downloaded movie file
    it's not worth getting worked up about it
    just chill

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I've tried the preview button within KaZaA Lite but I'm guessing you mean something else. Please provide a clearer explanation for the frustrated idiots out here!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Either of the two aforementioned programs allow you to preview a partially downloaded file to determine it's authenticity. AVI Preview is a part of K++ extentions and Kazaa Preview Extractor is available here ( be aware that it comes packaged with adware, but you can strip it off). That way you only spend a couple of minutes before you know if you're wasting your time or not.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Two points:

1) I've noticed thst occasionally the preview button built into KaZaA Lite does bugger all making it damn hard to preview anything. (although I've not tried the above links)

2) It still detracts nothing from my above points regarding the morons who rename files. Why is there not a blocker built into KaZaA Lite (on a sort of vote basis i.e. 90%+ bad votes gets the file banned)

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Think about us as more like a semi-organized anarchy than a democracy.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by TIDE-HSV@4 May 2003 - 21:28
    Think about us as more like a semi-organized anarchy than a democracy.
    Would that be a democarchy or a anacracy?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    what about a government?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    ever heard of veraieds???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast