Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong to steal?

this must be damn good friend

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by oxygenuk View Post
    hes a freind and he wont invite you, hmm
    Let me rephrase that. He is a guy that used to be a friend. Now we have drifted apart because he is a b*tch who won't give me a invite.
    He happens to go to my school so i can't avoid him.
    He will know if i send an invite to myself but what if i get a different email address?
    Please help i'm in a moral dilemma!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    if u login to his account, and email urself an invite, then sign up, u WILL get both accounts banned.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Is the invite really worth it ? I mean, if you hate the guy I wouldnt doubt for a second, but if he is or was your friend there is no point. By "stealing" an invite you wouldn't be any better than he was for not giving you the invite in the first place. Wait for 30 days here and youll get access to the invites section.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    bad bad bad

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    go for it, i see no reason not to. he shouldn't have been a jerk and denied you an invite

send the invite to a different email and just don't tell him. if he does notice it, there is really nothing he can do about it. the staff won't care

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Thanks for the quick replies.
    I have decided to wait 30 days to see if i can get an invite elsewere. If this guy does anything to piss me off in that time then i might have to just give in to temptation. I will also try asking him again, please feel free to give suggestion
    on what i should say keep in mind i'm trying to be nice

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    If this "friend" is a real asshole you could always give those invites out to others on these forums. As long as you can hide your IP he won't know it was you.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    If he steals the account though he is bound to complain and the sudden change in IP could lead to a ban.

Sorry dude, you'll just have to find another way of getting an invite, I'm not for this.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I'm interested how would i hide my ip address?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast