Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996 ... LastLast

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com Welcome **READ THIS**

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by russianroulett View Post
    But the point of this site is to DOWNLOAD things. I'm pretty sure no one comes to these sites to converse with others on the forums. I signed up for this website to download. Not talk to people. And in order for me to use the site how I want, I'm required (i.e. forced) to post at least 10 times on the forums. And register to the site. Surely you all aren't too dense to understand that. It's quite simple, really.
    Simply go somewhere else where the barriers to entry are more to your liking. Granted, you'll most likely have to pay for such a service, but you are not "forced" into talking anymore than you would be "forced" into paying elsewhere.

PS Fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #852
    Hello I'm governed by Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and prove you are.

For this reason I usually read forums and don't post in them. I will be silent till I have something of value or a good question.

Lots of good info here and I really appreciate the NZB searches.

Another problem is that I don't like repeating myself and I don't know if I was here in the Past, am here now or will be here in the Future.

Good Post .... really enjoyed the link to posting and you.

Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    N00bs, start off here, say your bit and collect your greetings.

No need to start a new thread to say hello. All in the cause of good house-keeping, you see.

Acronyms Guide
    Posting and You
    Good post especially enjoyed the link to Posting and You.
    Last edited by gazorp7734; 03-02-2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #853
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

But the point of this site is to DOWNLOAD things. I'm pretty sure no one comes to these sites to converse with others on the forums. I signed up for this website to download. Not talk to people. And in order for me to use the site how I want, I'm required (i.e. forced) to post at least 10 times on the forums. And register to the site. Surely you all aren't too dense to understand that. It's quite simple, really.
    Actually unless I'm grossly mistaken the point of this site is to put a couple of bucks in the owner's pocket. Secondarily I'm pretty sure it's a forum unless both history and the English language are lying to me and let me tell you it wouldn't be the third time.

Somewhere down the list and further along the timeline it seems to be transitioning into a NZB type site which going purely by the evidence is a truly horrible idea if only because it seems to be a magnet for soulless,self-serving ,if Rart will allow the word, assholes.

On a positive note,only one of you are Beck38.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-02-2015 at 11:34 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #854
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Simply go somewhere else where the barriers to entry are more to your liking. Granted, you'll most likely have to pay for such a service, but you are not "forced" into talking anymore than you would be "forced" into paying elsewhere.

PS Fuck off.
    I don't mind paying for a service, it seems that you guys are too ignorant to understand that. I guess that's what happens when you try to talk to moderators and users with 13,000 something posts with little human interaction. As far as "going somewhere else", I already pay for another far superior website (SmackDownonYou), and the barriers to entry are pretty simple. Even you guys could comprehend them.

Enjoy arguing on here, guys. I'm sure one of you are anxiously awaiting my response to spew more vitriol my way. You're just seething at the chance to get the last word, because let's face it, that's what trolls do. I'll grant you the satisfaction so here is my response served up on a silver platter. Go ahead and respond, you'll only prove me right. If winning an online argument gives you some sense of self worth, then I feel sad for you all. Good luck in life guys, you're gonna need it. I'm out.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #855
    Hi Guys

what's up guys

Hi guys I'm glad to be here

Hello

What's up

What's Up people
    Last edited by piercerseth; 03-08-2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: merged

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #856
    Hi All.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #857
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by tapoutms View Post
    Hi Guys
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness View Post
    Hi All.
    Welcome aboard. I just like to get +1 on my post count (also last page is rather negative and didn`t want you to think it is always like that)

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #858
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    last page is rather negative and didn`t want you to think it is always like that
    True. Welcome new posters.

The negativity was more of an unofficial celebration of the 1000th poster to complain about 'having to' post.

Honestly, NO ONE on this board likes the rule, but a single ADMIN uses it to push "donations". He is liked FAR LESS than the rule.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #859
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    ....(also last page is rather negative and didn`t want you to think it is always like that)
    To be fair we like to occasionally break up the negativity with bouts of inanity.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #860
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    ....bouts of inanity.
    So silence doesn't scare off your future fodder?
    Last edited by Gribley; 03-03-2015 at 06:01 PM.