Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673 ... LastLast

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com Welcome **READ THIS**

I feel like I entered a room everybody just left. All I see is the wrappers on the floor.... Hello Everybody
    Am Installing Sonarr _ CouchPotato _ UTorrents _ Deluge _ Plex Media Server_ Media Server 3 PeerBlock and SAFEPLUG from pogoplug on a AMD FX-8230 GigaByte Board with 19 Drives. Largest is 2 5TB Seagates in USB3 Externals. All Set to Interact with each other.

Using the guide from cutting cords and taking it a little further.

Sonarr is perfect for TV Shows but has a few hicupps.
    CouchPotato is great for Movies but misses a lot.
    Used UTorrent Deluge Vuze Edonkey and even Rtorrents.
    Nearly killed all my brain cells trying to get Microsoft Media Center to work.
    Plex has a great interface but is hinky and little to no file management service. Internet goes offline, so does Plex.
    Media Browser 3 works if you don't have internet but just a router but no easy to use interface and have to lock the server down so the link doesnt move.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #622
    BillTheCat
    Hi everyone. How's it going?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #623
    asmara
    Hello guys, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2015

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #624
    Hello guys, Merry Christmas.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #625
    Saltybull
    Saying Hello!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #626
    tom00se
    Hallo there!

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #627
    Hey! I use this site in combination with Raspberry Pi automated download tools (NZBGet, Couchpotato, SickRage, Sabnzbd etc.)

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #628
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis6461 View Post
    I feel like I entered a room everybody just left. All I see is the wrappers on the floor.... Hello Everybody
    Am Installing Sonarr _ CouchPotato _ UTorrents _ Deluge _ Plex Media Server_ Media Server 3 PeerBlock and SAFEPLUG from pogoplug on a AMD FX-8230 GigaByte Board with 19 Drives. Largest is 2 5TB Seagates in USB3 Externals. All Set to Interact with each other.

Using the guide from cutting cords and taking it a little further.

Sonarr is perfect for TV Shows but has a few hicupps.
    CouchPotato is great for Movies but misses a lot.
    Used UTorrent Deluge Vuze Edonkey and even Rtorrents.
    Nearly killed all my brain cells trying to get Microsoft Media Center to work.
    Plex has a great interface but is hinky and little to no file management service. Internet goes offline, so does Plex.
    Media Browser 3 works if you don't have internet but just a router but no easy to use interface and have to lock the server down so the link doesnt move.
    I'm fuzzy on what nowadays actually constitutes a greeting between pasty nerds strangers but I do know that one had all the inherent warmth of a reptile.
    As for the record,did the last one.
    Anyway somebody told me their were people on the internet but apparently I was mislead.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #629
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Jeesh, Idol, show a little bit of welcoming compassion for the guy suffering from a mix of Tourettes and ADHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #630
    Happy Holidays! I just found this site and looking forward to it!!