Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895 ... LastLast

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com Welcome **READ THIS**

kaladis
    Hello everyone. I like bacon, wrapping things in bacon, and eating the bacon, especially bacon wrapped bacon dipped in bacon juice and rolled in bacon bits.

I will clearly live until i am 115

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #842
    noob returns

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #843
    Poster
    still a member and post as i can weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and upload nzbs here and there lmao

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #844
    wwallace
    Hello evrybody.
    Glad to be here

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #845
    tootsa
    hiya everyone

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #846
    It's absolute horseshit that we are required to post in the forums to regain downloading privileges. Forcing us to do something is kinda sketchy.

And half of the stuff that is downloaded from here is incomplete and can't be repaired.
    Last edited by russianroulett; 03-01-2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #847
    Quote Originally Posted by russianroulett View Post
    It's absolute horseshit that we are required to post in the forums to regain downloading privileges. Forcing us to do something is kinda sketchy.
    You aren't being forced to do anything. Entitlement is a harsh mistress.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #848
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by russianroulett View Post
    You aren't being forced to do anything. Entitlement is a harsh mistress.

Forced.JPG

In order to download, we are REQUIRED (as in forced) to post useless things on the forums.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #849
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think the point is that since no one is "forcing" you to download anything then no one can "force" you to post.
    Force suggests that you have no say in the matter,which obviously no matter how much you want to complain,you do.

Btw no one if forcing you to make your posts of the useless nature either.That a choice.Like the whining.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #850
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I think the point is that since no one is "forcing" you to download anything then no one can "force" you to post.
    Force suggests that you have no say in the matter,which obviously no matter how much you want to complain,you do.

Btw no one if forcing you to make your posts of the useless nature either.That a choice.Like the whining.
    But the point of this site is to DOWNLOAD things. I'm pretty sure no one comes to these sites to converse with others on the forums. I signed up for this website to download. Not talk to people. And in order for me to use the site how I want, I'm required (i.e. forced) to post at least 10 times on the forums. And register to the site. Surely you all aren't too dense to understand that. It's quite simple, really.