Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788899097 ... LastLast

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com Welcome **READ THIS**

hello! :-) my nick is crack98 and i used over ten years ftp as main source. now i will try bittorrent.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #862
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    ....bouts of inanity.
    So silence doesn't scare off your future fodder?
    Idol's black, he's never met his fodder.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #863
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by crack98 View Post
    hello! :-) my nick is crack98 and i used over ten years ftp as main source. now i will try bittorrent.

Please look at NNTP (newsgroups).... it has been there for 20+ years from re-assemeble of post in Base64 and various other really hard stuff to decode to now really piss easy... yes has lost some of the charm since actually using Agent to see posts but still much-much better than torrents. Torrents however agree they have much better legacy cover and 0-day/hour You are rather exposed unless you secure VPN tunnel as you are sending don`t forget
    Last edited by Gribley; 03-03-2015 at 06:40 PM.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #864

Please look at NNTP (newsgroups).... it has been there for 20+ years from re-assemeble of post in Base64 and various other really hard stuff to decode to now really piss easy... yes has lost some of the charm since actually using Agent to see posts but still much-much better than torrents. Torrents however agree they have much better legacy cover and 0-day/hour You are rather exposed unless you secure VPN tunnel as you are sending don`t forget
    thank you for your advice but i'm more interesting in bittorrent.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #865
    Hey personal choice and just watch your back as you are used to a download only solution (FTP). Torrents are great, just be careful

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #866
    Hey personal choice and just watch your back as you are used to a download only solution (FTP). Torrents are great, just be careful
    hm ok. I will check some NZB threads.. maybe i will change my mind. NZB is completly new for me.. Bittorrent looks much easier.. just installing a client and adding a torrent.. i don't know how NZB works.. but as I said, i will check some NZB threads in the next days.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #867
    hm ok. I will check some NZB threads.. maybe i will change my mind. NZB is completly new for me.. Bittorrent looks much easier.. just installing a client and adding a torrent.. i don't know how NZB works.. but as I said, i will check some NZB threads in the next days.
    Consider some simple('ish) safety suggestions I posted recently, nothing wrong with torrents at all. Just too damn traceable:

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3760229
    Last edited by Gribley; 03-04-2015 at 06:54 AM.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #868
    thanks to all posters

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #869
    Thank you, very good info.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #870
    Hello..

Just found you all and thought id have a look round..