Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kazza vs Lime Wire

n00b BT Rep: +1
    @limesqueezer

I haven't used Kazaa in ages, because of all the virus, but I can't believe that it is faster than Limewire Pro; if I don't have any torrents running, i download at 200kbs (i got a 2 meg connection), I can't believe Kazaa goes faster than that?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Well i haven't used kazaa also for long but i remember when i used it the last time and that was when i was downloading some movie and it was fast finished. When lime wire pro the latest version i tryed didn't even start downloading 70% of stuff i queued

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Some people have stopped using limewire because of it being sued or something. I stopped using it because recently the results of my searches have been very minimal and the results for certain music tracks used to be really good. I dont use limewire or kazaa. I use bearshare now and again.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Hmmm by the sound of it Limewire is starting to lose its status, I guess i'll have to start trying out new p2p software soon *sighs*.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    thesixthsensor's Avatar P0st3r
    go limewire. You can get a torrent for limewire pro off pretty much any filesharing site.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    I dont get it guys...
    I stopped using Limwire ages ago. Search results were filled with fake and trojaned results. Download speeds were horrendous!! Use torrents. Get Bittornado or Utorrent now!! LOL, Why would anyone get Limewire Pro from a 'Torrent' and then use Limewire to get files!!??? The logic boggles the mind!!

Cheers.
    AMD Venice 64 3800/ASUS A8N-E, 1.24 GB RAM(2x512 Kingston), NVIDIA GeForce 6800/GT 256MB

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    limewire is good for mp3. i used to like imesh hahaha

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    I agree with codename, Limewire handles mp3 like an ace. I use BitTorrent to deal with the rest.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    My pick is limeware.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    thesixthsensor's Avatar P0st3r
    Limewire Pro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast