Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racist Republican Bastard!

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    George Allen is a dumbass. Knowing this country of mine, people will probably still vote the guy in.
    I just love it when "the good ole boys" get together and speak their mind.

Dumbass George Allen

What makes him so stupid is that this so-called "Macaca" was sent around to tape good ole Boy George in the possibility that he says something off. Nice going.

There have already been strong intimations that Virginia Republican Senator George Allen has a “race problem.” Now the 2008 GOP presidential pretender has shown off his unique sensitivities again by repeatedly calling an Asian operative from his competitor’s campaign “Macaca.” A Macaca is monkey native to Asia. The man, S.R. Sidarth, is of Indian decent.

Not content with insinuating that Sidarth is a primate, Allen also said to him, “Welcome to America and the real world of Virginia!” For the record: Sidarth was born in Virginia.
    RICHMOND, Va. — Sen. George Allen apologized Tuesday for remarks that offended a man of Indian descent who was tracking the Republican's re-election campaign for Democratic challenger Jim Webb.

S.R. Sidarth said he felt Allen was singling him out because of his race when the senator called him"Macaca"during a GOP rally Friday at Breaks, Va., near the Kentucky border.

"In no way was it meant to demean him, and I'm sorry if he was offended,"Allen said in a telephone interview.

Allen, who is positioning himself for a possible run for president in 2008, said the name was"just made up"and that he had no idea that macaca is a genus of monkeys including macaques. The name also could be spelled Makaka, which is a city in South Africa.

Webb's campaign distributed to reporters a video clip of Allen's remarks about Sidarth, a 20-year-old University of Virginia senior who spent last week videotaping Allen's"listening tour"for the Webb campaign.

"This fellow over here with the yellow shirt _ Macaca or whatever his name is _ he's with my opponent,"Allen said."He's following us around everywhere."
    Last edited by Busyman™; 08-15-2006 at 10:30 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Is he really a bastard?

I know who his father was, and I think he was married...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Is he really a bastard?

I think it's whether his mother was married that counts.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    Is he really a bastard?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Republicans are all bastards. Spawns of the Devil.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Is he really a bastard?

My point is I didn't know who his mother is by first name.

I still don't.

Since his father didn't give birth to him, the question becomes whether or not his mother was the woman who was married to good old dad.

I'm betting it was.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    My point is I didn't know who his mother is by first name.

I still don't.

Since his father didn't give birth to him, the question becomes whether or not his mother was the woman who was married to good old dad.

I'm betting it was.
    :\

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    I can see a problem with this theory. ...................The Devil doesn't exist

As to George Allen:

He often reminds me of the fact finding congressman in the movie Air America, handing his suitcase to the general and apologising because he doesn't have any cash to tip him. So I don't forsee this being too much of a problem with the people who would ordinarily vote for him...I didn't notice any stunned "gasps" from the audience.

Of course it's fun making mischief over the incident but it was no worse than Joe biden talking about the need for an accent to own a 7/11

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    I can see a problem with this theory. ...................The Devil doesn't exist

As to George Allen:

He often reminds me of the fact finding congressman in the movie Air America, handing his suitcase to the general and apologising because he doesn't have any cash to tip him. So I don't forsee this being too much of a problem with the people who would ordinarily vote for him...I didn't notice any stunned "gasps" from the audience.

Of course it's fun making mischief over the incident but it was no worse than Joe biden talking about the need for an accent to own a 7/11
    I totally disagree with your last. Not only did gool ole George call him an asian monkey but he then says "Welcome to America and the real world of Virginia".

If Joe Biden was going with a stereotype, good ole George was being utterly derogatory. All was needed to top it off was "go back to where you came from".

As far as who'll vote for him, the flag wavers that stand behind their man will continue to do so...stupid automatons or simply racists themselves.

I voted Dem in the last Presidential race. If Kerry (pre-election) had said some shit like that, I'd have voted for someone else...even Bush.

Many people can't do that 'cause they are fucking idiots and vote their party no matter what.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    If Joe Biden was going with a stereotype, good ole George was being utterly derogatory. All was needed to top it off was "go back to where you came from".

As far as who'll vote for him, the flag wavers that stand behind their man will continue to do so...stupid automatons or simply racists themselves.

I voted Dem in the last Presidential race. If Kerry (pre-election) had said some shit like that, I'd have voted for someone else...even Bush.

Many people can't do that 'cause they are fucking idiots and vote their party no matter what.
    So Biden wasn't as racist because he wasn't insulting a black?

I have news for you:

There are just as many, if not more, racists among the ranks of democrats.

They also are afflicted with "...fucking idiots (who) vote their party no matter what...".

Racism is racism...being black doesn't entitle you to have suffered a worse brand of it than anybody else.

Remember Bryant Gumbel?

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast