Thread: Zero no Tsukaima

Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan

Meet Louise, a budding magician. The students at the Tristein Academy call her "Zero Louise", due to her current record of zero successes with magic. In fact, her magic tends to go spectacularly wrong. Now, as an important test of her aptitude for magic, she must summon a familiar to be her servant. At this critical moment, she summons up all her magic and wishes for a familiar that is "devoted, beautiful and powerful", and gets... Hiraga Saito, an ordinary Japanese boy. It's difficult to say who is more surprised and dismayed, but the rules don't allow for second attempts. Louise is stuck with her strange familiar, and he with her.

Info taken from ANN

On personal thought, this is a decent anime. But Louise is lovely.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    O_O

Reading spoilers from the novel at AnimeSuki forum really change my thoughts over this anime. The story is awesome. No wonder that 1.25 million copies of the novel were sold at Japan. After Suzumiya Haruhi's novel, this is the second novel that really urge me to learn Japanese. Man, if Fate/Stay Night game has dramatic storylines, Zero no Tsukaima really owns them. Simply it's like harem (well it is ) but each character has their own complicated background. The anime is too average. That's my thought.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|