Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do i cheat

j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    u can seed 3 same torrents for 3 different sites, but like i wrote b4 - u'll need 2 duplicate the files.
    u can't use the same files of a torrent 2 seed simultaneously at 3 different sites.
    yes u can
    everyday i download a film from 1 site, and seed the same film, to 3 or 4 other sites, greatly boosting my ratio.

u just need to download the .torrent file from the 2nd. 3rd site whent he torrents done, and point the download location to the same place as the file u downloaded. then ask utorrent to do a "force recheck"

if it then says u have 100% of the torrent, seed away. if not, they are incompatible. scene releases shouldn't be changed at all or renamed, but sometimes they differ, cos ppl have made changes. if this is the case tough luck.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I know 3 or 4 sites where you'll get banned for this...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Powder User BT Rep: +2
    i can see no problem in this,
    sites forbid using the torrents (peers) and not the files u have in other sites
    as far as i know
    as long as its a scene release and not a special site pack or something similar...
    None

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    u can seed 3 same torrents for 3 different sites, but like i wrote b4 - u'll need 2 duplicate the files.
    u can't use the same files of a torrent 2 seed simultaneously at 3 different sites.
    yes u can
    everyday i download a film from 1 site, and seed the same film, to 3 or 4 other sites, greatly boosting my ratio.

u just need to download the .torrent file from the 2nd. 3rd site whent he torrents done, and point the download location to the same place as the file u downloaded. then ask utorrent to do a "force recheck"

if it then says u have 100% of the torrent, seed away. if not, they are incompatible. scene releases shouldn't be changed at all or renamed, but sometimes they differ, cos ppl have made changes. if this is the case tough luck.
    Didn't u read what I wrote ?
    ofcourse u can...
    I talking about seeding 3 diff. trackers at the same time without changing the torrent file.....
    Edit:
    I always download from 1 site & if I find the same torrent at a different site I seed & seed & seed :-)
    Another Edit:
    So exciting - I didn't even noticed..I got the second star. whoo
    Last edited by Dr. Lecter; 08-16-2006 at 02:57 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Dr. Lecter is 100% right. When You download one torrent from tracker x You can seed it on tracker y of course if the torrent is exactly the same. And like Dr. Lecter said, You only can't seed it on more than one tracker at the same time. Seeding a torrent on a different tracker is very often used by many users to increase their ratio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12