Thread: Is Xbits down or temporarily closed?

I was just about to upload something and found I was suddenly logged out and when I tried to log in my username/password were not recognized nor was my email when I tried to request a new password. The worst thing is I couldn't even find a contact email on the FAQ or rules! I had never downloaded or uploaded anything but I didn't think they'd delete my account over that so soon. It sucks ass that I spent time making two XviD files specifically to fill requests there and my account is gone! If the site isn't down and it's just me that's screwed, would someone inform the admin over there? They've gone invite only so it's not like I can just sign up.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Up and running... if you still can't log in, PM and i'll invite you... no account under this name -thespoiler- don't know if you're using this or other ...
    P.S. No mod or admin listed there, so can't help you with this one...
    If the site isn't down and it's just me that's screwed, would someone inform the admin over there?
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks, just PM'd you.