Thread: Mel Gibson...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    ...is busted for speeding/careless/driving under-the-influence, during which incident he slurs Jews and makes sexist comments.

He freely admits all this, and, once sober (if not before), remits himself to a alcohol/substance abuse program, slobbers all over himself apologizing to the Jewish population and the general public in the most abject manner he can manage.

He then presents himself to the courts, wherein he pleads nolo contendere.

Hypocrite.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Make him president!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    ...is busted for speeding/careless/driving under-the-influence, during which incident he slurs Jews and makes sexist comments.

He freely admits all this, and, once sober (if not before), remits himself to a alcohol/substance abuse program, slobbers all over himself apologizing to the Jewish population and the general public in the most abject manner he can manage.

He then presents himself to the courts, wherein he pleads nolo contendere.

Hypocrite.
    What a bullshit plea. Why even bother to make such a plea?

I don't think he's a hypocrite. He's more like a coward.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Mel Gibson said what its based on history but well he can't say it and im not on his side either cause he hates jews just because of his type of religion. At least its those cops lucky day, now its pay time.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Pfft, I find this whole story hard to believe.

Caught by the cops? Given his mad driving skills in the progressively worser(sp?) Mad Max trilogy and his shoulder-popping trick in the progressively redundant Lethal Weapon quadrilogy I very much doubt the accuracy of any of this story.

If it is true, then it's karma for Braveheart and The Patriot. (I haven't seen Passion of the Chris but I have read the book).
    Last edited by Cheese; 08-18-2006 at 10:35 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post

Caught by the cops? Given his mad driving skills in the progressively worser(sp?) Mad Max trilogy and his shoulder-popping trick in the progressively redundant Lethal Weapon quadrilogy I very much doubt the accuracy of any of this story.

If it is true, then it's karma for Braveheart and The Patriot. (I haven't seen Passion of the Chris but I have read the book).
    Is the book in Hebrew as well

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy View Post

Is the book in Hebrew as well
    As well as what?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

Is there any possibility you can change your avatar to a non-epileptic one?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.