Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: More Mf1942 Shiz

Now that I have BF1942 installed and everything, thanks to the person who gave me the link to CDMage, I am faced with another problem. When I double click on BF1942 to start enjoying this god damn thing, I am given an insert correct CD error.

I am getting the feeling I need a CD Crack of some sort, if this is true, can someone give me a Sig2Dat link for one that works?

PS. For you sticklers of corrective, I am aware that the title says Mf1942, it stands for Mother Fucker 1942 =P It just shows my current hatred for it right now.

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Games   -   #2
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Brooklyn, NY
    Did you burn 2 disks? They're both install disks, but I usually use the 2nd disk when I want to play it.

If it is a CDcrack you need, I reccomend for the latest game cracks. is good too, but doesn't always have the latest cracks.

Make sure you get the crack that corrosponds with your version of BF.

4. Games   -   #3
    I did'nt burn them to a CD, I used Daemon Tools to create a virtual drive so I could install it.

5. Games   -   #4

6. Games   -   #5
    Last bump, never gonna bump again, never gonna ask a question again.

7. Games   -   #6
    I downloaden this game aswell. Burned it onto a CD (two in fact).
    Installed the damn thing. Trijd to run it. Got past the first couple of stages, but when the action was about to start all I got was a black screen and no movement.
    Any one else have this prob with this game and does anyone have a solution.