Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Berserk

TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i cant get in 2 it berserk see 3 eps

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    billgates12's Avatar WarRock m60 gold-pre BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i heard the fan donated allot of money, and they well continue the series this year: 2007, don't know when.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    net.Gh0st's Avatar wandering:hermit
    Quote Originally Posted by billgates12 View Post
    i heard the fan donated allot of money, and they well continue the series this year: 2007, don't know when.
    Any links to that ??

and for those of you who say its too gory ... try watching Urotosakidoji , now thats gory and plain twisted. For those of you who've seen it LOL @ exploding nurse ...

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    the anime basically just covers the back story as to why Guts (or the black swordsman) is who he is. But yeah, the manga is pretty effin amazing

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    I trust you guys, manga seams to have a richer plot. I just surfed on the first volume.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by billgates12 View Post

I heard a rumor like that in 2005 and still nothing.

Also there are many missing characters in the anime.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    The Berserk anime was awesome, I just wish they would continue the story to follow the epic scale of the manga. I want to see a season 2!

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I would too. Episode 1 is actually the real ending of the 26 episode anime series that was out in 1997-1998. I think that only covered the first 7 volumes of the manga that was out like 11 years ago.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Very good story in this series. I started watching it at about 10pm one night and stayed up watching it to the last episode until early the next morning. I just couldn't turn off my tv. lol
    Not much into reading manga but if its as good as everyone says then I think I'll be reading it

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    I started watching it at about 10pm one night and stayed up watching it to the last episode until early the next morning.

same thing will probably happen if you read the manga. it is addicting, and waiting months for a new chapter is agonizing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast