Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Berserk

KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    I just finished watching berserk 25 episodes. I see there are some other berserk episodes or film but not sure what it is really? If there were 25 epsodes then what are these?

Removed by sArA as links to torrents are not allowed.

I don't wanna miss anything.
    Last edited by sArA; 08-22-2006 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Links to torrents

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    manga
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Don't know what you mean, sorry. My question is how can I find out what happend after episode 25? Is there a movie or anything in general?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Nope, AFAIK the anime is the only animated version of Berserk so far, which really REALLY sucks since it's pretty much the best series ever made.

You should read the manga, since it carries on the story, and IMO is infinitely times better than the anime. The anime covered roughly volumes 1-13, though they cut a lot of stuff out. So far there are 32 volumes (though 32 isn't actually complete yet)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    The Berserk Manga is a graphic novel which the anime is based on. The anime was only supposed to 'hook' viewers into purchasing the manga. The manga is indeed better, but I agree it's a shame they won't continue the anime. The manga also has a lot more fantasy elements than the anime.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    ok thanks. I really think they should of finished it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Just so you know, the manga has been running since 1989 and from what I've heard it's about 'halfway through' the story. So, don't expect any end anytime soon.

As for a continuation of the anime, I don't think we'll see anything soon, if ever =/

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Yeah, which is a real shame because IMO it's 10x better than things like Naruto and Bleach (though i still love both). It's just not popular enough

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    No, it's more of a content thing. It would have to be changed too much to pass censoring or something such (I don't remember exactly what I heard as it's quite a while ago). It would also be very preferable to have a complete arc to animate I guess (now there are tho...)

However, at least I would prefer to have a complete story to see the animation of. I mean... who would want to see Berserk fillers ala naruto >_<

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by KazaaBoy View Post
    I just finished watching berserk 25 episodes. I see there are some other berserk episodes or film but not sure what it is really? If there were 25 epsodes then what are these?

Removed by sArA as links to torrents are not allowed.

I don't wanna miss anything.
    thank you friend

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast