Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: best 0day music site

erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    filemp3 ======for new stuff(can't find old stuff there))

OiNK ========both new and lossless((and any redquested songs you can find it uploded

vip=========poor but have some things can't be found at file or oink

at alllllllll OiNK is the KiNG ((Kicked two times cuz of server ip banned but we renewed the ip and can handle again with OiNK ))

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Oink is great for recent music and old music. It's a great site with lots of variety.
    I like filemp3 too and btmusic for lossless.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Commander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    oink then filemp3
    vipmusic has some good packs with a lot of releases from one artist
    i havn't used stmusic too much even thought i have an account

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Ivanov's Avatar BitTorrent Addict BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    //offtopic
    which is the best site for not 0day music?
    “For her, yeah. At the end of the day, it's all about her. It's always been about her."

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanov View Post
    //offtopic
    which is the best site for not 0day music?
    oink

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    STMUSIC is pickin up pace and i tel u its going to be baby of OINK in future so those who can get account GRAb, else prepare to request for invites in Future

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    there's a vicious circle concerning all new torrent sites.

to get users who are serious and dedicated about sharing releases to join the site, the site has to have a good rep, a solid community or good/rare content.

but to build a big site, with a good variety of contents and lots of members, it has to get popular/wanted first, and to do that, it has to have serious users dedicated to sharing rlses...

shortly, any dude can start his own tracker, the harder part is making a good community and providing good stuff.

EDIT: as an example, we all know all those average sites where you signin and afterwards never visit again... if you (and others who join) gave it a chance and started upping good stuff, it could grow. but because its small you dont bother.
    Last edited by syD; 08-29-2006 at 04:12 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by syD View Post
    there's a vicious circle concerning all new torrent sites.

to get users who are serious and dedicated about sharing releases to join the site, the site has to have a good rep, a solid community or good/rare content.

but to build a big site, with a good variety of contents and lots of members, it has to get popular/wanted first, and to do that, it has to have serious users dedicated to sharing rlses...

shortly, any dude can start his own tracker, the harder part is making a good community and providing good stuff.

EDIT: as an example, we all know all those average sites where you signin and afterwards never visit again... if you (and others who join) gave it a chance and started upping good stuff, it could grow. but because its small you dont bother.
    so the point is...?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Filemp3 is da best!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    DISABLED PRIVS
    can some one invite me to oink?????????? PLEASE
    email- [email protected]
    and whats stmusic url????? and vipmusic url....
    get me some help guys......
    THX

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast