Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final fantasy X official strategy guide?

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Hey, does anyone have or knows a place where i can download the official strategy guide of FFX, im looking for something that's like a pdf (acrobat reader), or something with scanned images of the guide?

I have a final fantasy 7 guide i got off of torrentspy.com, really helpful..
    Ex:
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4...iiguidehs3.jpg
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6...uide043eu8.jpg

2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i looked everywhere, and got tired. so i just bought it for $5 from a friend of mine

3. Games   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Aah well if you ever have the time to scan it (if you have an all in one printer), i think i and maybe many people will appreciate it. Considering the fact that the game has gotten popular with the PS2 emulator pcsx2.

4. Games   -   #4
    enjoy_with_me's Avatar PriSon BrEaKer BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    thnx man gr8 work .

5. Games   -   #5
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Quote Originally Posted by enjoy_with_me View Post
    thnx man gr8 work .
    Stop spamming you noob every one of your posts say's "thnx man gr8 work", Isnt their some kind of rule against this? I mean just stop spamming, just so you can get more posts then other people.

And I know your spamming becouse their would be no point in saying thanks in this thread, no one has help anyone yet! what are you thankfull for? That someone purchased a stratagy guide from his friend for 5 bucks?
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

6. Games   -   #6
    thnx man gr8 work .
    Stupid.

Btw Formula1, i couldn't find anything either like what you are looking for, but i manage to find this HUGE guide. Its mainly a walkthrough, but before that this guy says and explains A LOT of things, he gives strategies against all the enemies and bosses, it explains how to make use for certain things etc.
    But it doesn't have images, its a regular FAQ but alo bigger.
    Btw i think he mentions all the secrets etc.
    Heres the link, Check it out, i hope it will be of help!
    http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/f...antasy_x_j.txt

7. Games   -   #7
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean View Post
    thnx man gr8 work .
    Stupid.

Btw Formula1, i couldn't find anything either like what you are looking for, but i manage to find this HUGE guide. Its mainly a walkthrough, but before that this guy says and explains A LOT of things, he gives strategies against all the enemies and bosses, it explains how to make use for certain things etc.
    But it doesn't have images, its a regular FAQ but alo bigger.
    Btw i think he mentions all the secrets etc.
    Heres the link, Check it out, i hope it will be of help!
    http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/f...antasy_x_j.txt
    Alright thanks, i'll keep a close eye on this guide when the time comes, but if anyone still has the time or opportunity scan their guide or knows where i can get the official strategy guide, i'd very much appreciate it.

8. Games   -   #8
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Classic game this is...too bad it took some ps2 emulators for people to notice it!!! It was the first game i got with my ps2 as a christmas package kind of thing. Memories memories....
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

9. Games   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Classic game this is...too bad it took some ps2 emulators for people to notice it!!! It was the first game i got with my ps2 as a christmas package kind of thing. Memories memories....
    lol pretty sure people noticed it, just didn't have a ps2 to play. But gotta admit, best Final Fantasy in the whole series.

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    lol pretty sure people noticed it, just didn't have a ps2 to play. But gotta admit, best Final Fantasy in the whole series.
    Indeed. Most people knew about the game, they just din't have ps2 to play the game!

But the best FF was VII! The story was AWESOME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast