Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sup old peoples

Im drunk as fuck.have been for the past two weeks lolz.
    What goen on im my life?I got a girlfriend and sucked her tities lol was fun.she broke up with me and now im lonely looking for a new one ready to start school soon gonna go thiz time.i remembver all thouse threads i started here about school.well i promissed my self im gonna go this time.well thought i would let you know what i was up tooo,well im gonna go get fucked up moore,bye miss yuo

2. Lounge   -   #2
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    so getting off the internets really does make you get a life

3. Lounge   -   #3
    yeah seriously mang.well i also got my tv/cable turned off also to be fair.well gto gonna drink some more.im the young beer go getter.im the bitch.some females are waiting on there beer.no not my chicks,fat one bye

4. Lounge   -   #4
    ahh,see they got pissed off.my firend yelled at me.see what you did dave lol,no jokeing.brb gonna drink some more be back in 10/20m,ins

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Im drunk as fuck.have been for the past two weeks lolz.
    What goen on im my life?I got a girlfriend and sucked her tities lol was fun.she broke up with me and now im lonely looking for a new one ready to start school soon gonna go thiz time.i remembver all thouse threads i started here about school.well i promissed my self im gonna go this time.well thought i would let you know what i was up tooo,well im gonna go get fucked up moore,bye miss yuo
    Awww...ziggy got to second base. That's so cuuuute.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #6
    lol i also felt her up and told ger i love her.she hot with som=-e othet guy but i cool with it.alylmocy got with a fight with some guyl.i hugged her sister,shitt wasd funny.shea 11 years yound.i still like her...im noot too weird

7. Lounge   -   #7
    i was like "nigga waz wup?"
    he was likeie "i aint got noe problems"
    so i left

8. Lounge   -   #8
    nigger :/

9. Lounge   -   #9
    haahahahah started two threads guess im too buzzed but u know what u mean.well im like the 1/2 still trying to get a blowjob see you im 20 mins homie brb manker,bo,missie,celery,thedave,bunny? but gbbrbrbbbr

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Sucking titties rawks. Nice one, ziggy.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast