Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sup old peoples

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    lol i also felt her up and told ger i love her.
    haha. i did that once. i full on cringe every time i think of it. it's on the same sort of level as your entire extended family walking in on you trying to stick a 2 litre coke up your arse, or your mate waking up while your playing with his dick.

not that these have ever happened to me. if they did though, i'd be like "well at least it's not as awkward as when i told a girl i loved her after knowing her for two days"

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

haha. i did that once. i full on cringe every time i think of it. it's on the same sort of level as your entire extended family walking in on you trying to stick a 2 litre coke up your arse, or your mate waking up while your playing with his dick.

not that these have ever happened to me. if they did though, i'd be like "well at least it's not as awkward as when i told a girl i loved her after knowing her for two days"
    too be fair she told me shes love me first just talking back to her.i fingered her and stuff dave get rid of the internet and t.v and i garantie youll get some pussy

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    too be fair she told me shes love me first just talking back to her.i fingered her and stuff dave get rid of the internet and t.v and i garantie youll get some pussy on your fingers
    Fixed

4. Lounge   -   #34

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234