Thread: Lost Emule..A very big blow!!

Hi Guys.

Our ISP here in Philippines has decided we were using far too much bandwidth using Emule and Shareaza so they have blocked us all here from using them.
    It was my lifeline for getting software I could never otherwise have afforded.
    Have got Limewire, but it seems full of viruses and not much else in software. Also it doesnt use Ed2k links which always were so useful from this forum.
    Can anyone suggest an alternative to Emule that has a good selection of software, and is easy to use as well.
    Many thanks for your time.
    Kenny

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Hmm... well there are a lot but not many take ED2K links, only eMule/Shareaza as you mentioned and I only use Torrent so you can do that cause it isn't full of Viruses or anything... And it is pretty easy to use.. get any client you have a LOT to choose from and find a Torrent link, click, presto it downloads..

P.S. This should be in the FileSharing Thread.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    j0nathan's Avatar [][][][][][][]
    Torrents...they are nice.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Have always wanted to know what a "Torrent" was, so maybe now it will force me to find out. Will Google for a tutorial .....unless you know of one!!.