Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class Acts

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

For any non-brits, that's the future of our "Royal Family".

The Groper is "Prince Harry", the pisshead in the background is "Prince William", who will be heir to the throne. If his Gran "Her Brittanic Majesty" ever gives up and lets "Prince Charles" the dysfunctional ,inbred, buffoon who talks to plants, take over. The quite hawt burd is the lassie that was on Christian O'Connell's World Cup programme, basically just there for sad bastards to have a wank when they got bored of football.

Remind me why I want the UK to become a republic.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Everyone knows william started drinking after he was forced to go to uni up north in that wee country we owned.

seems a bit harsh for slating the poor lad for a little bit of gropage. Im sure at his age you were doing far worse in poorly lit night clubs.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    let em have their fun while they still can.
    anyway your Rfamily needs an upgrade.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post
    Everyone knows william started drinking after he was forced to go to uni up north in that wee country we owned.

seems a bit harsh for slating the poor lad for a little bit of gropage. Im sure at his age you were doing far worse in poorly lit night clubs.
    Two choices, Oxbridge or St Andrews. Where would you have sent him to do his fannying about for a few years Geography Degree.

I'm not slating the lad for groping. Carry on, fill yer boots.

I just want the family to stop a, expecting me to pay for it b, calling themselve the "Royal Family", there's nothing royal about you c, be the titular head of state, we are still a constitutional monarchy and you are a subject, not a citizen d, have a religious sectarian policy, the monarch is not only the head of state, he/she is also the defender of the faith and head of the Church of England, whose Bishops sit in the upper house.

If we looked at it from the outside we would call it a disgrace, as it is we call it tradition. Despots around the World copy the system for fuck's sake.

Note - Des Pot is Pol's younger brother
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It's not all bad, tho'. William's burd is very hawt, she was on the news last night - and I'd give that Chelsea flowe one as well.

For gingers, they've done alright for themselves.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    as my old man used to say "The royal family is what makes us different from the french"

Im pretty sure the royal family actually turn over a small profit each year from businesses they own. The only thing we pay for is security/travel for them. Hell if we have to pay for security for released sex offenders the royal family sure as hell should get it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    as my old man used to say "The royal family is what makes us different from the french"

Im pretty sure the royal family actually turn over a small profit each year from businesses they own. The only thing we pay for is security/travel for them. Hell if we have to pay for security for released sex offenders the royal family sure as hell should get it.
    I'm afraid that's just bunkum. We do not just pay for security and travel for them. Well we may if things have changed substantially. Here's the Queesn' figures for 1999-2000

Salaries £4,387,835 (£4,709,971)
    Food/kitchens £305,972 (£268,994)
    Wine and drinks £57,470 (£66,749)
    Garden parties £404,911 (£423,326)
    Carriage processions £121,787 (£118,879)
    Cars £47,179 (£39,351)
    Housekeeping £198,711 (£200,828)
    Stationery £136,828 (£42,402)
    Furnishings/equipment £132,931 (£128,396)
    Computers and IT £68,615 (£87,500)
    Legal advice etc £68,624 (£72,125)
    Uniforms etc £81,947 (£82,631)
    Travel £44,886 (£44,865)
    Net Civil List spending £6,251,477 (£6,561,889)
    Royal Bounty, Alms etc £10,200 (£10,200)
    Transfer to reserve £1,638,323 (£1,327,911)
    ANNUAL CIVIL LIST £7,900,000 (£7,900,000)
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Wine and drinks £57,470 (£66,749)

those bastards they should be forced to switch to asda price right and save us a few bob.

I would quite like to see the estimates of the amount of tourism they bring to england though and see if they really are worth keeping.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    The Royal family are just plain and simply better than the rest of us. It's only right that we pay for them.

I think if an heir to the throne wants to grope you, it's treason to say no.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I would quite like to see the estimates of the amount of tourism they bring to england though and see if they really are worth keeping.
    Hardly any, I can assure you.

Last I was in London I tried several times to view the Royals but they were never in their cages- it was always "nap time" or "feeding time" or some such nonsense.
    Had to settle for the giraffes and I can damn well see them at home.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast