Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows ME

limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Any idea where i can get the windows me from.
    these rules i read as i read the thread

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Oh well I guess thats what PM's are for LOL

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    good

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Well at least everybody viewed the link and downloaded from it. Thats why such posts are for, im happy to serve . Now we can play again decent citizents that never downloaded anything they haven't payed for. bad bad direct link, maybe next time i reather recommend a sharing program, that ain't illegal right ?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Since its an old computer i wouldnt want to install windows Xp(wouldnt be compatible)and even if i did it wouldnt be genuine.
    Are you sure? My sister has an old Micron Computer that had WinME running at 666Mhz 128 RAM 20GB HD. I upgraded (well reloaded) her using my registered WinXP disc from Dell.

It's slow, of course, but some tweaking no themes, it works and is stable.

Like I've said before in another thread I was able to activate WinXP usng my same serial, passes WinAdvantage program too. Kinda wierd , but anyways...

Point is: Old computer no matter what the "Designed For" label says you can probably run WinXP. (Then again if your computer is like 166Mhz with 32 RAM, that wouldn't work )
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    Well at least everybody viewed the link and downloaded from it. Thats why such posts are for, im happy to serve . Now we can play again decent citizents that never downloaded anything they haven't payed for. bad bad direct link, maybe next time i reather recommend a sharing program, that ain't illegal right ?
    Sorry for getting ya into trouble yo!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    not your fault gamer4eva, its his, he shoulda have pm'd you that link...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    And u should do your job on this forums and delete such topics that are illegal on this forum or don't complain. Those kind of topics are like traps.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    And u should do your job on this forums and delete such topics that are illegal on this forum or don't complain. Those kind of topics are like traps.
    Seriously my sincerest apologies. Although apologies won't remove the warning you got.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Not your fault, really nothing u could do, i just don't understand why i got such a reward because of 1 link that is deleted anyway. Probably something they can remember me lol. Im evil what can i do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast