Thread: Corruption

Cool

Hi

I think it's really odd everywhere I go on the net it seems some high powered peeps tend to be power hungry or abuse their power like the government and other places on the net which I will not name since I'm new here but I get the drift without reading the fine print.

Although some people do tend to bend the rules everywhere subtly to get by you guessed it read above lmao.

Also remember that if you do get caught by "Big Brother of the Net" it may be a light slap on the wrist or a serious ass reaming" even if it's the first time or habitual.

Ya just have to be careful in your words/wording how you say it/go about it so ya don't get pulled in then "skinned" lol.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by FireDragoN33 View Post

Hi

I think it's really odd everywhere I go on the net it seems some high powered peeps tend to be power hungry or abuse their power like the government and other places on the net which I will not name since I'm new here but I get the drift without reading the fine print.

Although some people do tend to bend the rules everywhere subtly to get by you guessed it read above lmao.

Also remember that if you do get caught by "Big Brother of the Net" it may be a light slap on the wrist or a serious ass reaming" even if it's the first time or habitual.

Ya just have to be careful in your words/wording how you say it/go about it so ya don't get pulled in then "skinned" lol.
    Hmmm.

Spoooooooooooky....
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

Hi

What?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

Hi

What?
    He said:

Hi

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Did he really use "lamo" and "lol" in a sentenance?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Canard View Post
    Did he really use "lamo" and "lol" in a sentenance?
    Nope.

Well, I duno. What's a sentenance.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

What?
    He said:

Hi

Mr Mulder pulled that gag before he left

I miss Mr Mulder

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I think he's done it more than once. I was thinking of him when the opportunity presented itself

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    I was hoping, to follow my post about the sentenance, you would post that giant quote thing again. That would have been a bit funny.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I think he's done it more than once. I was thinking of him when the opportunity presented itself
    I still thought it was funny