Thread: What Do You People Think Of 0-day Exam Papers

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA ON HOW TO GET THEM LET ME KNOW.....ALTHOUGH ITS IMPOSSIBLE....I BET THEY GUARD THEM EXAM PAPERS IN SOME SECRET TITANIUM WALLED ROOMS!!!!!

BTW THIS IS ONE BIG JOKE

ALTHOUGH I WOULDNT MIND THE 0-DAY PAPERS.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. Lounge   -   #2
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    On the morning of my accountancy exam myself and several friends found that our teacher had left her bag containing the exam paper behind. Knowing that we could only have a few minutes before she realised and returned we had to make a split second moral decision....

...what do you think we did? what would you have done? and what do you think the outcome was?
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    You did nothing, you were taking an accountancy exam ffs. Why would you do anything even remotely imaginative.

I would have looked at the papers. Having been involved in a very intensive training course, lasting 3 weeks, which involved a lot of role play (by other people) and having photocopied their scripts I am quite sure of this.

The outcome was that you passed the exam well, without having to cheat.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    you took her wallet instead?
    (feckin accountants)