Thread: dog peeing

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Two guys were out walking their dogs, when one dog wanders off to pee against the wall. Like dogs do, it raised its leg and started to do his thing.
    The second dog then goes up and starts to go exactly where the other dog did. But instead of raising his leg, he stood up on his hind legs, put both paws on the wall and relieved himself.

One guy says to the other, "Wow, how did you teach him to pee like that?"

The second man replies, "I didn't teach him. He's done it ever since the wall fell on him!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There was a blonde driving down the center of the road at 100 mph. A police officer pulled her over to the side of the road. When she had stopped, the officer asked, "License and Registration please."
    "It's okay, Officer, I have a special license that allows me to do this," she said smiling.

"That's impossible!" The officer replied, "I've never heard of such a license."

To which the driver reached into her purse and handed him her license.

Astonished, the Officer said, "Just as I suspected. This is an ordinary license; I see nothing here that would allow you special consideration."

She pointed to the bottom of the license and said, "Can you see this? It says so right here: 'Tear Along The Dotted Line'."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by baccyman View Post
    Two guys were out walking their dogs, when one dog wanders off to pee against the wall. Like dogs do, it raised its leg and started to do his thing.
    The second dog then goes up and starts to go exactly where the other dog did. But instead of raising his leg, he stood up on his hind legs, put both paws on the wall and relieved himself.

One guy says to the other, "Wow, how did you teach him to pee like that?"

The second man replies, "I didn't teach him. He's done it ever since the wall fell on him!"

yo