Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Firefox Extension Promises Private P2P

chojin's Avatar In Hell With SaTan
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is why do they need your e-mail address to download the program . Wonder how many noobs will fall for that ?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=125839
    Well thank goodness for Mailinator
    ---------
    SYSTEM
    ---------
    AMD 3800x2 64BIT
    ASUS A8N SLI PREMIUM
    3GB Corsair TwinX 3200 Cas 2
    XFX 7800GT Extreem
    2 x 250GB Samsung SATA2 7200 8MB
    160GB WD HDD External
    120GB WD HDD External
    520W HyperPower
    19" IIyama VM 451 Pro
    WIN XP64
    10MB BBI

2. News (Archive)   -   #22
    Sounds like a good idea but,like others have said,who do you trust besides your family and close friends? In my case I already have two strikes against me and a third strike will cost me my high speed internet since the isp I'm using is the only service avaible to me.That's the reason I switched to the newsgroups in the first place after getting my second warning for sharing ( first was while using emule second was with bittorrent) Most of my friends don't have anything to share with such a program except for the few I've managed to turn on to the newsgroups.

3. News (Archive)   -   #23
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewolf View Post
    Sounds like a good idea but,like others have said,who do you trust besides your family and close friends? In my case I already have two strikes against me and a third strike will cost me my high speed internet since the isp I'm using is the only service avaible to me.That's the reason I switched to the newsgroups in the first place after getting my second warning for sharing ( first was while using emule second was with bittorrent) Most of my friends don't have anything to share with such a program except for the few I've managed to turn on to the newsgroups.

Well in theory I guess that's where a forum like ours would come in . After making a few friends or reading members posts to see where they stand you go from there .

Like I said in theory tho as I 'v tried it for a week and have not got a lot of responses . Its new and the idea is good ,mabye a better program will come along in the future .

4. News (Archive)   -   #24
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    TorrentFreak just posted an article on it
    AllPeers is a social BitTorrent extension for Firefox. The ease of use and the appealing user interface make it especially popular among people who are relatively new to BitTorrent, but why do we need a social BitTorrent client?
    BitTorrent Gets More Social with AllPeers
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. News (Archive)   -   #25
    i'm using it. any of you use it?

6. News (Archive)   -   #26
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    im gonna give a try anyone who wants to share some some pm me...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123