Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you get paid an hour?

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD View Post
    Not enough for the work I do. On the other hand, I, like Cheese, am getting paid whilst answering this.
    I like Cheese as well, but I'm not going to say it here. When you say like, do you mean like, like.
    Well I suppose I do mean like, like. But don't tell anyone I said that.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Yes but is it LIKE, like, like.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #13
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I'm not saying. If I tell you, you're going to tell him, and then everyone will know.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    what will junno say? :shock:

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD View Post
    I'm not saying. If I tell you, you're going to tell him, and then everyone will know.
    Promise I won't say, just tell me.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    No, not if it's rude.

Or do you believe that it's OK to ask anything, simply to indulge your curiosity.

Oh and, just to be accurate, it wasn't an answer, it was a comment. "I'm not telling you because the question is crass" would have been an answer
    Rude? I think that is a legitimate opening to a topic that a lot of people are curious about...although i meet strangers all the time in person I usually don't ask them questions such as this since some are uncomfortable answering (sound like someone?).....that is why I join forums such as these where I can ask questions without feeling uncomfortable or making anyone else feel that way....these are questions people normally don't get answers to in the real world... Looking at your posts I see you like to "comment" a lot.

I'm usually blunt and straightforward...some people can handle it and some can't ...I was never one to fall in line with the rest of the hoi polloi... As for asking anything here...no, some topics are verboten even in my opinion...but how much ya make an hour???? geez!!!! I think you need to turn your sensitivity button down when ya read my posts.

By the way, what's your waist size?
    Last edited by coppercox; 08-25-2006 at 04:46 PM. Reason: too crass to JP

7. Lounge   -   #17
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude View Post
    what will junno say? :shock:
    See??? Now everyone knows!! I'm like, soooo embarrassed!! My life is over!!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by coppercox View Post
    No, not if it's rude.

Or do you believe that it's OK to ask anything, simply to indulge your curiosity.

Oh and, just to be accurate, it wasn't an answer, it was a comment. "I'm not telling you because the question is crass" would have been an answer
    Rude? I think that is a legitimate opening to a topic that a lot of people are curious about...although i meet strangers all the time in person I usually don't ask them questions such as this since some are uncomfortable answering (sound like someone?).....that is why I join forums such as these where I can ask questions without feeling uncomfortable or making anyone else feel that way....these are questions people normally don't get answers to in the real world... Looking at your posts I see you like to "comment" a lot.

I'm usually blunt and straightforward...some people can handle it and some can't ...I was never one to fall in line with the rest of the hoi polloi... As for asking anything here...no, some topics are verboten even in my opinion...but how much ya make an hour???? geez!!!! I think you need to turn your sensitivity button down when ya read my posts.

By the way, what's your waist size?
    Interweb hardman ftw. My favourite bit was whe you called me "pops".

"I'm usually blunt and straightforward...some people can handle it and some can't". One wonders if I'll be able to handle your "in yer face" posting style. We'll just have to see how it goes, won't we.

Oh and re your style, the ellipsis and commma are not interchangeable. You might want to sort that out.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Interweb hardman ftw. My favourite bit was whe you called me "pops".

"I'm usually blunt and straightforward...some people can handle it and some can't". One wonders if I'll be able to handle your "in yer face" posting style. We'll just have to see how it goes, won't we.

Oh and re your style, the ellipsis and commma are not interchangeable. You might want to sort that out.
    okay, i apologize for the "pops" remark....i tried editing after I posted it but I wasn't quick enough....

well, you have been here quite a bit longer than I so I figure you've seen every facet there is...another noob with an "in yer face" attitude....oh well, you dealt with the past ones so you'll deal with me also....after all ya will still be on this forum long after i tire of it.....

as for the ellipsis and commmas (sic).....your occupation: English teacher (maybe a professor)... Hourly Pay: $23.46 (unless you're a professor!)

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Is there someone, anyone, who will use the ellipsis correctly. It's three full stops with a space either side of them. Not four, not five and they should certainly not link the words they are supposed to be separating.

FFS, it's not difficult.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast