Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you get paid an hour?

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Only my bookkeeper knows for sure, and I can't afford to ask her.
    Bet the hourly rate you charge is substantially more than that which you pay the former inmates who work for you now.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude View Post
    what will junno say? :shock:

Apples are green.... fact.

Jonno

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude View Post
    what will junno say? :shock:

Apples are green.... fact.

Jonno
    What about pink one's, they're red.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Only my bookkeeper knows for sure, and I can't afford to ask her.
    Bet the hourly rate you charge is substantially more than that which you pay the former inmates who work for you now.
    Not so much, actually.

I leapt into the breech to save six people losing jobs, and have worked to upgrade service (and hence my charge) via upgraded employee performance.

Wages have risen, and I have slain the turnover problem, but I will never be rich.

In a small town such as my mine, the only move is to diversify, which endeavor I constantly entertain.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by coppercox View Post
    Rude? I think that is a legitimate opening to a topic that a lot of people are curious about...although i meet strangers all the time in person I usually don't ask them questions such as this since some are uncomfortable answering (sound like someone?).....that is why I join forums such as these where I can ask questions without feeling uncomfortable or making anyone else feel that way....these are questions people normally don't get answers to in the real world... Looking at your posts I see you like to "comment" a lot.

I'm usually blunt and straightforward...some people can handle it and some can't ...I was never one to fall in line with the rest of the hoi polloi... As for asking anything here...no, some topics are verboten even in my opinion...but how much ya make an hour???? geez!!!! I think you need to turn your sensitivity button down when ya read my posts.
    Excellent post. It's the motherfucking interfuckingnet, ffs. Further from that, if it's an issue....................................................................................don't post your wage.

Btw, I don't know what my hourly wage is (which is fucking pathetic). We just got a raise round Aug. 6 (contract raise).

I can usually get to $80 grand in a year from just this job and still have a loife. (reminds self to look at hourly wage)

I used to take surplus (time off, no pay) to daytrade at home but my company won't allow it anymore. They say that it makes it look like less technicians are needed to the bigwigs.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coppercox View Post
    Rude? I think that is a legitimate opening to a topic that a lot of people are curious about...although i meet strangers all the time in person I usually don't ask them questions such as this since some are uncomfortable answering (sound like someone?).....that is why I join forums such as these where I can ask questions without feeling uncomfortable or making anyone else feel that way....these are questions people normally don't get answers to in the real world... Looking at your posts I see you like to "comment" a lot.

I'm usually blunt and straightforward...some people can handle it and some can't ...I was never one to fall in line with the rest of the hoi polloi... As for asking anything here...no, some topics are verboten even in my opinion...but how much ya make an hour???? geez!!!! I think you need to turn your sensitivity button down when ya read my posts.
    Excellent post.
    So answer the question.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I'm not even sure what the hell it is you guys are arguing about... but okay.

I make $7.50 an hour as a projectionist at a movie theatre... and this is after working there for 2 years, and being promoted... I don't make shit.

... but the free movies help.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker View Post
    I'm not even sure what the hell it is you guys are arguing about... but okay.

I make $7.50 an hour as a projectionist at a movie theatre... and this is after working there for 2 years, and being promoted... I don't make shit.

... but the free movies help.
    Are you in a union? I remember when I worked at the movie theater (as an usher) the projectionists were unionized loike.

They didn't do shit if it wasn't per contract. They even wouldn't move the heavy ass film cans.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    thank you!!! thank you!!! Busyman AND Rip the Jacker, oh and the englishman that actually answered the question about a dozen posts back!!! Like pulling teeth with some of these clowns to get an answer to my original question. Those wankers couldn't answer a simple question but they could definitely correct my use of ellipsis............yeah!!!

10. Lounge   -   #50
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    What a crass question.

You know did n't read the whole thread ,thought " Fuck You " none of your business . You can't judge a member by what they do for a living , thats the whole fun of it . Share files ,help when needed problem solved .

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast