Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you get paid an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    What a crass question.

You know did n't read the whole thread ,thought " Fuck You " none of your business . You can't judge a member by what they do for a living , thats the whole fun of it . Share files ,help when needed problem solved .
    who's judging?

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    To be honest if I got paid too much I'd probably just waste it on clowns, hookers and cocaine.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by coppercox View Post
    thank you!!! thank you!!! Busyman AND Rip the Jacker, oh and the englishman that actually answered the question about a dozen posts back!!! Like pulling teeth with some of these clowns to get an answer to my original question. Those wankers couldn't answer a simple question but they could definitely correct my use of ellipsis............yeah!!!

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Necrophag's Avatar Hell no
    £7.35
    " When you enter a room full of armed men
    shoot the first person who makes a move, hostile or otherwise.
    He has started to think and is therefore dangerous..."

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    To be honest if I got paid too much I'd probably just waste it on clowns, hookers and cocaine.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    You lot couldn't afford my hourly rate.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by coppercox View Post
    thank you!!! thank you!!! Busyman AND Rip the Jacker, oh and the englishman that actually answered the question about a dozen posts back!!! Like pulling teeth with some of these clowns to get an answer to my original question. Those wankers couldn't answer a simple question but they could definitely correct my use of ellipsis............yeah!!!
    Well only a handful of brats plus j2k4 (an American) bother to do that.

Usually the people that have the problem don't wanna be judged.......and that's not really a bad thing. Just don't answer is the answer.

Btw, you are in the Lounge. Don't expect a straight answer about much. It also depends on who's asking.

Btw, I think my hourly is around $32 an hour. $1 off though and that makes a huge difference but I know it's $30+.

Sundays and over 40 hours in a week are time-and-half, after 49 hours is double-time, and holidays are double-time-and-half.

I actually don't like working OT (just worked 2 hrs 30 min of it yesterday ) and never work weekends (I trade them away).

Your dollar goes much farther than mine (you being in the South). Many folks up here move down there for retirement. I live on a half-acre (I'm more reluctant to say what I spent on my home 'cause I'm embarrased by it ) but can get wayyyyyy more down there at the same price. It really makes me think about moving down there since I have family in South Carolina. However, my home is in a country part of town, I have 1 neighbor and have woods to the left, back, and across the street, yet I'm less than 17 miles from Washington DC.

Very close-by is a roller skating rink, ice-skating rink, Fed Ex Field (where the Washington Redskins play), Verizon Center (where the Wizards play), numerous shopping malls, 35 min. away is the beach (that I really didn't know about), a drive-in movie theater 40 min away (Bengies), etc.

Btw, what state do you live in?
    Last edited by Busyman™; 08-26-2006 at 11:04 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    This is rather amusing

Like JP said, I don't get paid an hourly rate, I have a salary and I'm not inclined to advertise on tinternet how much I make

However, like most of you. I do get paid, like today, to sit with my feet on my desk and read whatever is new on the forum

I must say... I just bought a pair of cowboy boots and a new pair of jeans. I look well cool with my feet on my desk

BTW: Another reason for not answering this;

Identity fraud is on the rise. It increased by 500% last year. Income per annum is certainly on of the potential security questions we use at work.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    This is rather amusing

Like JP said, I don't get paid an hourly rate, I have a salary and I'm not inclined to advertise on tinternet how much I make

However, like most of you. I do get paid, like today, to sit with my feet on my desk and read whatever is new on the forum

I must say... I just bought a pair of cowboy boots and a new pair of jeans. I look well cool with my feet on my desk

BTW: Another reason for not answering this;

Identity fraud is on the rise. It increased by 500% last year. Income per annum is certainly on of the potential security questions we use at work.
    Cool I don't think the question was crass though. I can respect that anyone wouldn't answer. However, I couldn't steal your identity by knowing your salary.

One can find another's salary or wage info from simply knowing what they do.

If you said that you made $50 bucks and hour, how would I steal Sweeky's identity. I can't even get your password to the forum besides taking out a loan in your real name.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 08-26-2006 at 11:32 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    What if he was living next door to you and was pretending to be someone else?
    What if he's just fishing to see what he can get?

I'm not saying it's the case, because it's probably not.

However, I see identity theft cases every day and you don't need that much information to apply for a credit card in someone's name. Funnily enough... how much you earn is one of the key questions.
    You don't need passwords, all you need is someone's address, age, income. You don't even need bank details or NI numbers.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast