Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention Everyone - Especially those who I scammed or insulted

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Int View Post
    I recently took the time to scam several of your fellow members (10+ members) out of invites, accounts, etc. Let me tell you, it was their own damn fault. Anyways, disabling my account here does not stop anything, whatsoever. If I want, I can start a completely new identity, new User Name, Password, Email Address, IP Address, etc. If you try to ban this account you will find out shortly thereafter how much of an asshole I can really be. Fuck off!

Note: In this thread you can discuss how I scammed you, insulted you, etc. in recent days. Have fun!
    what a cawk.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #12
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    I recently took the time to scam several of your fellow members (10+ members) out of invites, accounts, etc. Let me tell you, it was their own damn fault. Anyways, disabling my account here does not stop anything, whatsoever. If I want, I can start a completely new identity, new User Name, Password, Email Address, IP Address, etc. If you try to ban this account you will find out shortly thereafter how much of an asshole I can really be. Fuck off!

Note: In this thread you can discuss how I scammed you, insulted you, etc. in recent days. Have fun!
    what a cawk.
    you should really explain why. you don't want him to think he's successful in annoying people.

let him know that he is bragging about getting invites to private torrent sites by lying on the internet.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post

what a cawk.
    you should really explain why. you don't want him to think he's successful in annoying people.

let him know that he is bragging about getting invites to private torrent sites by lying on the internet.
    Indeed and when he creeps his way back onto a forum where he isn't wanted he will have to shut the fuck up about it or the new account will get banned as well. So he will be a sad wee shite, not able to admit who he is, neutered as it were.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post

Indeed and when he creeps his way back onto a forum where he isn't wanted he will have to shut the fuck up about it or the new account will get banned as well. So he will be a sad wee shite, not able to admit who he is, neutered as it were.
    Has Billy got a new account?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Hes quite upset now his accounts at the bt sites are banned also...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    :earl:

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD View Post

Has Billy got a new account?

Last I heard he was "selling" The Club. Mayhap he has trapped here again. My money's on that coppercox chap.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Did i miss some fun ?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    No, not at all.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

Congrats man. You won some...fucki...ing..invit? Wtf?

Hey you seem to be very seriously much inta this internet doohicky so I'm guessing you won't tell us how much you make an hour if assed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast