Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention Everyone - Especially those who I scammed or insulted

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coppercox View Post

Are you related to Mr. Jp Fugley? Seems like you run and scream whenver I insult him. Why are you so interested in what I say to him? And don't tell me you and he have a thing going on. There are other threads where you can discuss that!!!! Oh, and by the way...is that a picture of you? looks like fucking Columbo! why the fuck would you have columbo as your avatar???
    I am him, it's just a different computer I'm logged into. Sorry for any confusion, it's common knowledge here.

In a similar vein, are you a US military man at all, your posting style suggests so.

Oh and fuck, fuck, wanker, get laid.
    you aren't columbo you dang liar

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post
    I am him, it's just a different computer I'm logged into. Sorry for any confusion, it's common knowledge here.

In a similar vein, are you a US military man at all, your posting style suggests so.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #33
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post

Fucking am, wanker, get a life and get laid, cawk.

4. Lounge   -   #34

Are you related to Mr. Jp Fugley? Seems like you run and scream whenver I insult him. Why are you so interested in what I say to him? And don't tell me you and he have a thing going on. There are other threads where you can discuss that!!!! Oh, and by the way...is that a picture of you? looks like fucking Columbo! why the fuck would you have columbo as your avatar???

I had a feeling you may have been the same. My question: Why two monikers? What gives? And the posts.....are they combined or separate?

No, not military although me "pops" was... I lived in europe for 14 years so maybe that is showing through.

And I will forgive the last....

5. Lounge   -   #35
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

I had a feeling you may have been the same. My question: Why two monikers? What gives? And the posts.....are they combined or separate?

No, not military although me "pops" was... I lived in europe for 14 years so maybe that is showing through.

And I will forgive the last....
    Thanks awfully, Roger. Very kind old bean.

I have more than two names, I normally use another for my work computer. It's a long and complex story, full of passion and intrigue.

The posts are separate, I'm afraid I'm another of those saddos with literally quite a few posts.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    hanks awfully, Roger. Very kind old bean.

I have more than two names, I normally use another for my work computer. It's a long and complex story, full of passion and intrigue.

The posts are separate, I'm afraid I'm another of those saddos with literally quite a few posts.
    lol!!! you have impressed me!!! .....and i was only joking about you being Columbo!!! You really are him!!!

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    hanks awfully, Roger. Very kind old bean.

lol!!! you have impressed me!!! .....and i was only joking about you being Columbo!!! You really are him!!!
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

8. Lounge   -   #38
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I think he fancies you JP.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD View Post
    I think he fancies you JP.
    I wish

I think busy has intentions in that direction. Not me like, cc.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    He used to be but like Dr.Who he has morphed into Steed

Although Dr.Who never morphed into Steed but you get my point.

Jonno

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast