Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Everyone - Especially those who I scammed or insulted

Int
    I recently took the time to scam several of your fellow members (10+ members) out of invites, accounts, etc. Let me tell you, it was their own damn fault. Anyways, disabling my account here does not stop anything, whatsoever. If I want, I can start a completely new identity, new User Name, Password, Email Address, IP Address, etc. If you try to ban this account you will find out shortly thereafter how much of an asshole I can really be. Fuck off!

Note: In this thread you can discuss how I scammed you, insulted you, etc. in recent days. Have fun!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Uh.....sweet?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Enjoying your wet dreams?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Int View Post
    I recently took the time to scam several of your fellow members (10+ members) out of invites, accounts, etc. Let me tell you, it was their own damn fault. Anyways, disabling my account here does not stop anything, whatsoever. If I want, I can start a completely new identity, new User Name, Password, Email Address, IP Address, etc. If you try to ban this account you will find out shortly thereafter how much of an asshole I can really be. Fuck off!

Note: In this thread you can discuss how I scammed you, insulted you, etc. in recent days. Have fun!

I have a lot of free time, but damn....

It's just an invite. Who fucking cares?

yo

5. Lounge   -   #5
    citizenblue's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS
    The more identities you make out of your dynamic ip the more assholes we associate w/ your ip block.
    I wouldn't give it long untill your ip block is on every ipfilter out there.
    Good luck asswipe.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    What a fagGOT !!

Like a previous poster mentioned, I hope your IP range, ISP, whatever, is submitted to bluetack, peerguardian ..

rot in hell bitch

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Wow, I just signed up and there is all of this havoc going on.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    where there's a will there's a way.... you obviously have the will.... now go get a real life other than the one on the internet

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I agree with Skizo.

Take a screenshot, flowe.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    under achieving supervillians FTW!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast