Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **-* Questions

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Well, I am wondering what kind of stuff they have got that makes people want to get to in the site and on top its very hard to get. I thought it must have atleast 50,000 members like gamer4eva mentioned in his/her post aswell!
    Akka apparently it is a general tracker with lots of content. Although i doubt it would even rival scT. The best out there in my opinion is your TL. Easy to get into and incredible speeds....i always get full speeds.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Well, I am wondering what kind of stuff they have got that makes people want to get to in the site and on top its very hard to get. I thought it must have atleast 50,000 members like gamer4eva mentioned in his/her post aswell!
    Akka apparently it is a general tracker with lots of content. Although i doubt it would even rival scT. The best out there in my opinion is your TL. Easy to get into and incredible speeds....i always get full speeds.
    Yeah, definately TL is the best one I have ever used. Brilliant speeds and good content aswell!
    Wouldn't mind trying out UK-T though as there is so much **HYPE** about it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    All i can say is good luck because many members...sorry all members value the site uk-t so much and with the recent demands for the uk-t accounts i doubt any member would actually trade their uk-t.

Although some members have claimed to have recieved uk-t via trade.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    All i can say is good luck because many members...sorry all members value the site uk-t so much and with the recent demands for the uk-t accounts i doubt any member would actually trade their uk-t.

Although some members have claimed to have recieved uk-t via trade.
    I definately will try my hardest to get a UK-T account. Hopefully I do end up getting on, soon!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +1
    This is crazy, im now a member of ScT, and can say that U*-* is much much better

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    NiKRuLeZ's Avatar µTorrent BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Can anyone provide any screenshots of UK-T generally, would be much appriciated, thanks.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    uk-t doesn't exist...it's a myth

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by jrk00432 View Post
    This is crazy, im now a member of ScT, and can say that U*-* is much much better
    Seriously, No.

Uk-T is an average tracker at best.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    It's not so amazing...its just because nobody can access the site unless signups open or invites are given out.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    A site dont need to have 30,000 member to be successful and Uk-* with its small amounts of members and can survive because of the fact that member feel safe and care so much about the community as a whole that donation are consistant and help the site stay as it is.

Plus just to let you know that if you ever get in make sure you dont post the full three letters since that is considered a breaking of the rules.

Also at these smaller private communities it starts to feel like your at Cheers "the bar were everyone knows yourname" and it start to feel like home at least it diid for me.
    Last edited by DKre8ive1; 08-27-2006 at 10:35 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast