Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **-* Questions

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    A site dont need to have 30,000 member to be successful and Uk-* with its small amounts of members and can survive because of the fact that member feel safe and care so much about the community as a whole that donation are consistant and help the site stay as it is.

Plus just to let you know that if you ever get in make sure you dont post the full three letters since that is considered a breaking of the rules.
    The thread has the whole thing written... . I agree with you though that a community only survives if they feel safe. Also donations are the key also.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Has uk-t faster pre's than say F**, Torrentleech or Filelist?

I think the fact that a torrent site it's closed to new users has 1 upside and 1 downside: they stay united and keep away the bad users but they also loose good users that have great connections and end up in other sites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    not all sites are all about their pre times, yes ftn and sct atm have those down over other sites, but that isn't always what people are looking for.. **-* has a great community and if i can get my way this thread is going to be removed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123